BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2017
The first episode of this show is dreadful. I nearly gave up on the show on the first episode and am so glad I didn't.
This show improves and is one of the best shows out there. The acting is fantastic as is the storyline. Tension, backstabbing, evil characters and more gore, nudity, sex and violence than you will see in most shows, but the Romans did that type of thing.
on December 27, 2014
I am going to try and keep this brief...I actually didn't buy this last year after reading the reviews that this set doesn't have the extended versions of the episodes. My wife and I being die-hard FRIENDS fans, we completely understand as we find ourselves, when watching, noticing when scene's have been cut short, dialogue is missing, etc. That being said, those reasons are really stupid reasons not to buy this set if you a fan of the show. The box is beautiful, both the inner and outer magnetically close, the book that comes with it is really great, giving the title, dates that the episode aired, and a brief synopsis. The bonus Blu Ray disc is awesome (check out the Gag reel!).

So.... as I would also like to see the extended versions on Blu Ray at some point, it's kind of like how we all own multiple ( I think I have 3 or 4) sets of the original Star Wars trilogy. We all like the originals, but the Blu Ray versions that Lucas edited are also good, interesting and different. After seeing an interview with Kevin Bright and listening to him explain that those extra parts aren't really needed I thought I'd get it and see. This is a great set and it's really great quality. Grab at $100 bucks. It's totally worth it!
on March 18, 2016
This is the 2nd friends box DVD set I purchased as the first one I purchased from another well known website and it was a poorly done pirated box set. After settling that one I decided to pay more and go through Amazon. I trusted that Amazon would not have pirated anything. Unfortunately I purchased this too long ago to get a refund but I just discovered an entire episode missing. It goes from Ross and everyone leaving to go to the hospital for the birth of his son to the one of them all looking at photos of his son. The one of the actual birth of Ben is not on the disk at all. I don't know if other episodes are missing as it is rare I watch anything. Very disappointed. I now have learned that I will have to purchase only from retail stores to see if I can get legal DVD's.
on December 30, 2015
Friends is my favorite show ever. And I did not get the blue ray version. So it has extended episodes. All the full episodes. And I know when things are cut out like they are on Netflix. I love the box it's in. It's so nice and it comes with an episode guide. My only complaint is that the discs aren't scratched or anything but it skips and I've tried them on different DVD players. It skips only a little and not all the time. So I can live with it. So I'm happy with it. I would definitely consider it if you love the show like I do. I've been binge watching it for days now.
on March 13, 2013
The second part takes place after the first one with Spartucus and his group of slaves and fighters on the run from the Romans. People who were not killed in the first are back and the story is not bad. Mostly a lot of action and the plot twists are done well. Ending was not all that. It endedthe same way as the first one. Still a lot of Cgi action and a lot of sex and violence. Not crazyabout CGI but you get use to it and some of it is done well. Some just look too fake.The main guy died in real life and the person who replaced him dida good job. Not really a big difference. Just another good looking white guy in a action series.
on March 18, 2013
I have kept up with this series since the beginning. I was finally able to watch the second season in the past few weeks. I was worried that the actor changes for some of the characters would make the series different in negative ways. Andy Whitfield can never be replaced. However, with that being said, Liam Mclntyre has done a wonderful job. He keeps the character of Spartacus alive. Naevia's actor was also replaced. I didn't feel as though Cynthia Addai-Robinson did a bad job, but it wasn't quite the same.

All things being said, I still love the series. It keeps you on your toes, continues to have unpredictable twists, and continues to to be one epic ride!
on May 30, 2015
I love this show. I Have become obsessed. The writers have continued to keep the show interesting enough that no matter the new storyline I am at the edge of my seat wanting to know what will happen next. I am also so invested in the characters that certain events have caused me considerable emotional reactions. I won't give anything away but I will tell you I talk about these characters like I am gossiping about my friends. Yup, they are my good friends. Plus I have an instant connection with anyone else who also watches the show. Don't be deceived by the horrible name of the show. This is high quality entertainment that inspires me to be a strong confident woman!
on January 19, 2017
If u like blood and violence, this is the series for you!! It started off a bit slow and how the show was shot was a bit odd at times, so it took 2 or 3 episodes to get into it!! But after that I was hooked and upset i will be watching the very final episode tomorrow. RIP to the original Spartacus of this series..Andy Whitfield who passed on due to cancer...he was superb. The gushing of blood is top notch....they wasted no expense, not sure how many millions of liters of fake blood they must have used up,lol But seriously, it was an excellent series and going to miss it when i watch the last episode tomorrow.
on July 9, 2016
I began to watch The Good Wife, in 2016 the year that it went of the air, as I usually avoid network shows. The quality of the storytelling and acting captivated me and I was hooked. Sometimes, I found that too many guest stars cameo's were a little pat and even silly. However, it was wonderful to have the opportunity to see great New York actors on a series. The relationships between the characters, were well developed and the subject matter some now dated-appropriate for the times. I like many viewers was sorry when Josh Charles left the show, and it does not seem as if he has done any comparable work since. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I am able to see the entire 7 year series when convenient.
If you're not really into extra features but the show, this is a great price for what you get. I don't know if the images are NOT exactly bluray quality as some reviewers have testified, but on my 55" TV, I can't see anything worth complaining about. I absolutely loved this series and what a deal! I got this for my husband who is even a bigger fan than me for Father's Day and we just can't get enough of it.