Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

91%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.51

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 31, 2011
Having been in law enforcement I can identify with the author's character in reference to how he feels about the judicial system allowing criminals to walk out of prison without so much as a slap on the wrist. Mr Barton has written a very good and accurate portrayal of the frustration law enforcement people feel in the wake of our sometimes lacking judicial system. I applaud him for his candid approach to a solution that his hero has chosen to deal this frustration. I look forward to his next endeavor.
on October 25, 2012
Great story line,hard to put down. Fast moving, exciting, humor. Dog plays outstanding lovable character. The bonding of man and his pet actually is heartwarming. A little sad also. Very emotinal. Good read with a little of everything to keep you interested.
on August 15, 2012
This action packed thriller mesmerized me to the point I refused to make dinner until I had finished the story. Mr. Barton's skills in making the reader feel the emotions of his characters and understand their motives are excellent.
His many sub-plots merged into the story effortlessly and kept the reader on her toes.The romance was bitter-sweet,but believable. The relationship between the man and his dog was well defined. The dog's character was revealed in the plot.
I could not help liking the protagonist and his dog.
I didn't think I would like the ending as the dog and man died, but the last page offered a hint of more to come. I hope so. I would love to read more.
on October 11, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this Kindle book. I was hooked from the first page. Chad Barton is a wonderful writer and makes you feel the part of the main character. His writing is fluent with no stops in between. His facts appeared to be true, since I live in the Daytona Beach, Volusia County area. I would love to read more of his books. I read this book originally because the local newspaper gave it a good review as an area writer and the best part is that it was only 99 cents.
on July 29, 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. My only regret is that the arthur, Chad Barton, has published no other books. Believe me, if he had I would grab them immediately and start reading.