Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,914 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,056 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2014
The Goonies is a great and timeless film. On Blu-ray it's even better, but there's only so much an HD transfer can accomplish for an older film. Seeing as this is from the `80s, there are still pops and hisses on the screen, but the soundtrack is fantastic. It looks great on my LCD.

This bundle is packed with goodies both digital and physical. I haven't had a chance to play the game or check out the other physical items much, but be aware that this box set will take up quite some room on the shelf. It's slightly taller than the regular Blu-ray box, which is fine, but it's exceptionally wide.
on March 31, 2016
Ok if you haven't seen this, your grounded. Ok now that you are grounded, you can stay in and wate the movie.

Goodies is great, Pirates, treasure, adventure, monsters, fun story, you have you tough guy, you nerd, the cute girl and hot guy I guess, damnger, and adventure, it just awesome, you really should see it. Or see it again, some of us, not naming any names, me, guilty, know most of the story by heart.
on April 10, 2017
Great bargain bin copy of this amazing movie. Got exactly what I paid for, but as always - a digital copy would be appreciated.
on March 14, 2017
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I am so glad it was on prime video so I could share with my kids. They loved it too and we are close enough to Astoria to do a tour of movie sites. My 5 year old was a little more scared than I expected, and the pranks of the teens were a little horrifying for my sweet-natured kids...
This movie is a kids classic! Think about "The Sandlot" where young boys seem to find themselves in trouble and find a way to scramble themselves out of it. Funny, has sentimental meaning, everything. Too bad they don't make movies like this anymore.
on July 20, 2017
A classic film. I loved it as a child and I enjoy watching it with my kids.
I recall only one curse word. There are intense scenes that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Overall it is funny and adventurous.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 8, 2017
One of my all time favorite movies from Spielberg.
This is a cult classic that was a must have for my digital collection.
Prime day price was amazing.
The quality of this digital version is fabulous.
on September 16, 2017
It's a movie that you must stop everything you are doing if it pops up on the TV. I couldn't even count how many times Ive seen it and it still brings joy to my heart. One of the best movies ever.
This is a fun movie for kids of all ages.

While I was in my early twenties when it came out, I was introduced to it when I became a dad a few years later. I still find it enjoyable to this day.
on July 13, 2017
Excellent show!! We all keep saying "Hey....you guys!!" We have watched many times over years since daughter was a young girl and now her children have enjoyed as much.