Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

The Great Lollipop Caper
Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 17, 2015
The Lollipop Caper is a good book for an older child . Of the two characters in the book, children may not be familiar with a Caper. Once a child reads this book, he or she will get the idea of what a Caper is and get the idea of the pun in this book.
on November 5, 2016
Delightful story. My grandson requests it from the library often but can't always get it so I am giving him his own copy.
on November 8, 2015
Great book! Kids love hearing it over and over again.
It is funny, sad, suspenseful and really enjoyable.
The illustrations are very good.
I recommend having it at your home library.
on July 12, 2013
Lollipop and Caper have a disagreement when Caper decides he is jealous of the love kids have for Lollipop so he decides to change things by sneaking into the Lollipop factory and souring and Capering the batter! This trick backfires and we have a happy ending that satisfies everyone. Fantastic drawings and a sweet (and sour!) story make this a winner!
on June 6, 2013
At nursery school my 4 yo daughter has gotten the nickname of "lollipop" so I thought this book could be fun for her. It was better than I expected giving the lesson about children and adults might not like the same foods and that it is important not to be too greedy.
on December 1, 2017
Arrived in great condition.
on April 13, 2014
This is one of our favorite books. My five year old daughter knows it by heart. It's clever and has a nice moral to the story with some parts the grown ups will find amusing as well.
on July 22, 2013
My daughter adores this book and made me read it every night for weeks - until I had to take a break :)
on January 9, 2014
I have read this book at least ten times to my daughter and it is always funny. It is her favorite book which I hope encourages a lifetime of reading.
on December 28, 2014