Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Great Movies III
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 22, 2016
Good essays, nice reference book for great movies
on November 20, 2015
Essentials
on May 21, 2015
With the third "Great Movies" book, Ebert is now going though some pretty obscure films. However, very well written (as always).
on October 7, 2014
Good summaries.
on August 14, 2014
A GREAT REFERENCE. I STILL USE MINE.
on May 16, 2014
I have the other 2 books in this series. As with the others, Ebert's writing is accessible and measured. His tone is never patronizing or unfair to the creators or viewers of film selections that he claims are worthy of attention. These books are a fitting tribute to the ife and career of the author.

It was so sad to witness Roger's health decline so dramatically and yet, what a courageous man he was! He continued to work and inspire after most of us would have given in to despair.
on January 13, 2014
I still likes Ebert's writing but there were too many movies in this volume that I hadn't seen so it was less interesting to me. Also this volume does not have the still photos which I liked.
on August 25, 2013
If you own GM I and GM II you should own this. Great writing. I enjoy the reviews of movies I've never heard of before.
on May 16, 2013
Roger Ebert covers movies in detail, and holds my interest through and through.
I am so very sorry he has passed away. He was a really great reviewer of movies and a hell of a nice guy
on May 9, 2013
I'm an Ebert fan. I have and enjoy using Great Movies I & II, wanted to have III. It has a higher percentage of movies that I haven't seen--I'm interested to learn about them.