Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Greatest Miracle in the World
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on September 9, 2016
Og Mandino's book "The Greatest Miracle In The World" is one of the most inspirational books I have ever read. For those who think less of themselves than they should...they should read this book! Those who are looking for hope...should read this book! Those who want to help someone else have a better life...should send this book to those they want to help! It's the best "investment" for those in need in a mental and/or spiritual way. It is a book that you can't put down and it's book a person will always return to!
on March 25, 2016
This book is unexpected. That's hard to find when you've been reading for as many years as I have. There are many quotable moments in the book. It only took a few hours to read and I can't wait to read it again and share it with friends. The world would be a better place if everyone reads this.
on January 29, 2015
Gave this book as a gift to a couple of the teachers at my kids' school. It's such an inspiring story and hard to find the actual book at the book stores around, not that there are that many brick and mortar bookstores anymore.... Still if you can find this book, read it. You won't regret it. I have bought many copies for so many people because the story is timeless and very inspiring. And who doesn't need inspiration nowadays? I won't even give my copy away even though now I almost always only read on my Kindle paperwhite. Just can't let go of my original as my mom wrote on the cover. Can't do that with a Kindle (at least I don't think you can). Happy reading!
on November 14, 2016
Great short read. I truly wish we could all learn of this great miracle. Lives could be changed. I really recommend this book to anyone who needs to sharpen their prospective.
on August 15, 2017
Not at all what I expected, great message and should be a book that more people read.very inspiring!
on October 24, 2017
I've loved this book for years. The story is compelling, the God Memorandum is enlightening.
on July 10, 2015
Awesome message, I enjoyed the story completely. Best part is about liberating it selves from our own jail, our minds. And that we can change our destiny at our own will, so long as we accept we need help, that our current circumstances not longer serves us well, and change is the only option
on April 7, 2017
Magnificent book!!!
Wisdom, and tools to make all your dreams come true!
on October 8, 2017
Great Book! I love it and it was very nice kept!
on September 7, 2016
BEST.BOOK.EVER. Just saying. It's an oldie but a good one. We had someone lend us this book to read and halfway through I went ahead and bought our own copy! Og Mandino's books are easy to read. He has a way of getting across important lessons in a story like format. I love them, my husband loves them. We bought several more of his and look forward to reading them.