Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,020 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,300 reviews
on June 11, 2017
This book was recently recommended to me by the CEO of my company. I was skeptical that this book would read like a dry, sales self-help book but it did not.. I found myself making highlights on each page to reflect on. I am not a spiritual or religious person, but you don't need to be to appreciate the message in this book. In my industry I deal with high-emotion customer service and I can't wait to give copies of this to my staff!
on July 28, 2017
I was yearning for a spectacle like it's predecessor The Greatest Salesman in the World as I reached one fifth of the book I thought I would be disappointed but I wasn't this is indeed a fitting end to the story, great words to live by and a great addition to my collection.
on March 6, 2017
Great book not just for sales type people but in general for changing your daily outlook and attitude about life
on January 30, 2016
This is an amazing read - quick but not lightweight; profound but not overwhelming. Some things you have known all of your life, but don't consciously recognize until you see them illustrated before you. This book carries such examples, and is written on a level for anyone from teens to mature adults to both enjoy and learn from.
on October 27, 2016
I had no idea what to expect, but I had read up on Og's life and thought I'd see what he had to say. Though one would think it is about sales, it is more about a wonderful way to live life. How he incorporates meaningful events (to me) into the story is .........well, it's beyond great! I hate to say too much as I dislike when someone writes a review and tells the story, so I will just say that you can't lose getting this wonderful little book. It's more a prescription for life itself, but with that being said, it certainly can't hurt sales, which I just happen to be in!!
on May 12, 2015
Everything you do in life, every time you reach for something you want, you "sell" someone on your idea, even if it's only to give you a chance, or to let you have what you want. I read this 30 years ago and with it was able to greatly improve my life. For those that take this seriously, it helps with coping skills and people skills.
on March 24, 2013
I've read this book many, many times, and the Twelve Scrolls are worth the price alone. Og Mandino appeared at a convention I was attending some years ago. He told the story of his life, and most of us will never experience what he did--thank goodness.
The very first time of reading it, my eyes were wet at the end. It affected me that much. And I was reading it on the beach at the time. Couldn't put it down. His sequel, Part 2, is on my Kindle now. It reads every bit as well and as meaningfully.
on February 6, 2017
One of the most inspiring books I have ever read. The principles taught in this book will change the life of anyone who applies them. I recommend everyone who desires a better life read it.
on June 9, 2017
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law who had heard about it. I've been reading Og Mandino's works for years. Small book, Great Rewards.
on March 4, 2017
This book is not what you expect. This book is powerful and I don't know how to explain it's message. I was in a rut, and reading this book over and over again lifted me up and lifted my spirit as well.

I recommend