Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 8, 2018
great book, i've read some of this book, but i lost that copy so i had to get another copy worth reading, it's one for those books that you can come back and read over and over again and get something new out of it every time.
on October 27, 2017
A wonderful read regardless of one's faith. It's an incredibly short read but....

It is a book that is meant to be read many times over and is structured as such.

Contains all of the common themes of success but presented in a manner that connects emotionally.

Og seems like a wonderful person. I look forward to reading this again.
on June 9, 2017
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law who had heard about it. I've been reading Og Mandino's works for years. Small book, Great Rewards.
on October 19, 2017
I love the book because it is different in the way that it brings you back in history and what really matters when it comes to becoming a salesman
on December 18, 2017
Part of the Master Keys. Combine with Haanel and sift in Napoleon
Hill. Mix well, and you’ll be a better human being.
on April 29, 2017
I've been told this is a great book. I haven't read it yet, but an looking forward to it.
on February 5, 2016
This is a timeless and inspiring book, filled with great affirmation and positive messages. The lessons are lessons for life. A fantastic read that deserves to be dipped into repeatedly and often.
on May 20, 2017
This is pocket size. Which is what I wanted. It is really an awesome book. I highly recommend it.
on October 26, 2017
I'm a reader. And, even if I wasn't a Christian, I'd love these books.
on August 31, 2017
Great read and easy to follow. The concepts outlined are spot on and timeless. The story to go along with these concepts is awesome!