Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on January 18, 2014
I read this book back in the 70s (and only did part of it unfortunately). Recently, I have been studying habits (particularly mine), and human behavior. The elements of habit and human behavior in the book are amazingly current. It's a very simple version of neuro-linguistic programming. This time I read it, and then I tried two completely new approaches:

1. I printed the ten scrolls and tied them with raffia, and told the story to group of college and law students and admonished them to follow the scrolls. So far, so good. They were rapt in attention to the story.
2. As to myself, I am actually following the rules of the scrolls (obviously starting with the first one).

The difference is dramatic. I'd suggest to anyone seeking self-improvement; this is not a sales book: its is a life book. For the price of a decent classy coffee, you'll glean life lessons you'll share with others.

Of course, that is the point of the book.
on December 30, 2009
The small size of "The Greatest Secret In The World" book is inversely proportional to its wonderful or should I say miraculous contents. It is small in size but mighty in content, mightier in its secret and mightiest in what it can achieve for its frequent readers!
The book is a must-read for anyone who wants to conquer his or her bad behaviors and ways of life to achieve a better quality of life and success as a whole, not only for himself or herself
but for the betterment of the world.
The book contains small but brilliant ideas which if continously practised will lead to a positive
bandwagon or domino effect on one's life. The author has also explored the medicinal effect of laughter in addition to others.
At the root of this great book is SUCCESS which everybody craves for today. Success is more of a lifestyle, and nothing is wrong with success becoming more of a passion.
The Greatest Secret In The World is all about Change - spiritual and physical!
But what type of change is it all about? Positive and effective spiritual and physical Change for our collective betterment.
on March 1, 2017
Love it
on February 16, 2012
I can't say enough good things about Og Mandino's books; both as a story teller and as a writer with a message, he is hard to beat. The Greatest Secret in the World is a reworking of his classic, the Greatest Miracle in the World. It is a story, and it is also a way to apply timeless principles into your life to become the best person you can be. His books have been universally used as sales tools, but they are much more than that. The Greatest Secret is designed to be read one chapter at a time, and studied for a month, mastering one principal before moving on to the next one. Like Ben Franklin before him, Og Mandino set out to master his life, and, if the book is used as intended, it may very well do the same for you!
on September 3, 2013
My husband and I have read The Greatest Salesman in the World for years. The Greatest Secret is now the training journal for our team in our health and wellness business. Our team has committed to be involved for the entire 45 weeks. A great resource for life vision and teamwork. Right now we're greeting the day with love in our hearts!
on January 31, 2015
Great book for marketing.
on March 30, 2017
THIS IS A GREAT WORKBOOK!!! Get Ready!
on February 3, 2017
Great book! Love this author! Bought for our granddaughter. Arrived before estimated delivery date.
on August 10, 2014
I learned that we are all "salesman". Mom's are "selling" why to do her requests to her children. We "sell" our ideas to others. When we tell another about a movie we watched, we "sell" it to them. It was very enlightening. Everyone should read this book.
on September 8, 2016
A well written thought inspiring book. I strongly recommend it to everyone