Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 22, 2016
wish fox would release this as a disc set since it takes amazon forever to stream an actual episode to my playstation, smart phone, or blu ray player into true HD so for the first 3 mins of each episode don't try to even attempt to read anything including the fan favorite of bart writing on the school board cause you just wont be able to see it, true fans should sign the petion for fox to pull there heads out of there fox hole and not only finish up with seasons 18 and 19 but release the last 6 seasons to disc, other shows are literely up to current with there discs and this series use to be well on its way of doing just that, at least I didn't have to pay squat since it was basically free for buying another movie which I got for free using a code in the DISC box, imagine that
on April 2, 2014
The Simpsons is a great show and delivers a lot of laughs. This season the episodes wander around a bit--which seems like a symptom of fatigue after 21 years with the same characters--but even the wandering is inventive and amusing. Although the plotting often feels a little random, the writing continues to be smart and funny.
on March 3, 2016
As a working artist, illustrator, and author, I feel for all of the fans, artists, and creative people who collected the physical boxes of Simpsons DVD's. Even though, I won't ever purchase the virtual collection, I thought it would really be a considerate gesture for Amazon to send the actual jacket cover box to everyone that paid $34.99 for the The Watch List Subscriptions, so that they could maintain the dignity of their collection as well as to say "I own that particular episode, no matter which one it is. I think that the Valued Collectors of the Simpson's DVD's have been disrespected, and this would be a way to maintain more of their customer base that they have lost......because you lost me. But than again, who am I?
on October 26, 2015
What are the Na-Sayers talking about!?? This is the greatest animated series to ever be made , I'll admit some later episodes have some 'parts' that could have been written with funnier line catches, but overall the Simpsons have always had a wonderful funny groove that have always left me wanting more! I LOVE MY SIMPSONS! ALWAYS HAVE ! ALWAYS WILL!
on December 12, 2015
LOVE THE SIMPSONS!!!🙌😜😁😀😀
The Simpson's are one of the best running tv shows. And to those people who are saying na, nobody's taking your hate comments and 2 star reviews. No one cares! For all those people out there who love the Simpson's, God bless us all. The Simpson's are the best (and always will be) tv show ever!
on March 14, 2015
The only reason I can't give this or any other recent season 5 stars is because this show is doomed to be compared to the early seasons. Though this is unfair, there it is. I still believe this show is funny and relevant. I will always love the Simpsons!
on February 5, 2016
My three sons and I love watching the Simpsons on DVD so why did Fox stop releasing the seasons on disk and who is the idiot that made that decision? It has got to be the most retarded move that Fox has ever made. What company does not want to make more money? And if they are worried about pirates those people always figure out a way to do that sort of thing anyway! I'm sure my 10 year old son is not the only dissapointed kid that can not complete his collection of Simpson shows. Thanks Fox!
on July 12, 2013
This is the second season that is available and made in HD with new intro, which updates the appearance of the series. Other than that, it ids like previous seasons so if you love the Simpsons, you will love the season.

I also like having the season available on Amazon Instant Video, because it let's me not have more DVDs and boxes to store at home. I don't have any issues watching the episodes on my TV or iPad. Too bad my Google Nexus is not able to play them though...
on August 19, 2015
While I do tend to think that my favorites are the earlier seasons, I'm amazed how far it's come and is still really likeable! Never seems to get old :)
on February 4, 2016
Best episodes: Homer The Whopper, Bart Gets a Z, Treehouse of Horror XX, The Squirt and the Whale (sad, but good episode), To Surveil, with Love.