Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja - XBOX Kinect - Full Game Download Card
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 28, 2012
My wife and I ordered this card as a stocking stuffer for the kids this past Christmas 2012. We were concerned when we received the card and the instructions were written in Russian or some such. Still, when the kids unwrapped their new Xbox and Kinect we scratched off the back of the card, typed in the codes for Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja, and viola, the codes worked and the games were in English.

As for the games, they're both fun and family friendly.
on February 2, 2013
I see that this is now flagged as "unavailable, we don't know when or if we will be getting more" so I may have gotten the vesy last one. I am mighty thankful since for $10 I got both Fruit Ninja - which was all I really wanted, and as of right now that costs 800 microsoft points = $10, and I got a full-fledged game beside. Downloaded and worked perfectly, and unlike the experience of some other reviewers here, the card was in English (which didn't really matter, because there weren't really any instructions to read anyway).

Fruit Ninja is of course a classic, and since it does not involve your feet, it's one of the few Kinect games that doesn't complain about you standing too close; so it's a good game to play in small rooms.

The Gunstringer I don't have a lot of experience with but the way the motion control is a bit awkward and it's hard to get good repeatable response. The game itself is brilliant, though, very imaginative.
on December 28, 2012
I am not sure what's more fun, playing this game or watching the kids play, and subsequently get super tired and go to bed on time, or even early...

Fruit ninja is super fun. Gun stringer is fun enough, and totally creative and original, which I appreciate.
on January 30, 2013
I read the reviews that the cards were not in English but the codes worked fine, so I decided to order it for my 14 year old son's birthday present. When the card arrived, it was in English. Maybe the non-English cards others received were mixed in on accident or maybe my English card was mixed in on accident. Doesn't matter since we don't sit around reading the card after we download the game anyway.

The games are great. Fruit Ninja is a blast and keeps you moving around. Loved the multi-player game in battle mode. Even my daughter enjoyed playing it.

Gunstringer is also fun. Slightly different controls than we were used to but quite enjoyable.

Overall, the games were a hit and appealed to family members of various ages.
on March 20, 2013
My kids really enjoyed playing Fruit Ninja on the iPad and iPods so my husband thought they would enjoy playing it on the Xbox. They do. It's a fun game and gets them off the couch. Gunstringer is a decent game. My boys like it (which boy doesn't like shoot 'em up games?) however, I think it's strange. The character is a creepy looking puppet that you control with one hand while shooting with the other. Overall, for the price it's good I just don't think I would've purchased it if I had knows what Gunstringer was about as it was purchased for my 6 year old.
on November 29, 2015
I bought this combo elsewhere for only $3 and that makes it well worth it! I really love fruit ninja but I find myself enjoying The Gunstringer too for a new and different way to get exercise while having fun. I bought the parchment add-ons for the Fruit Ninja to get some of the other achievements so it was worth it, considering I only paid $1.50 for the game itself.
on May 24, 2013
a buy fairly inexpensive to obtain two complete games and filled with hours of entertainment. excellent buy, I recommend it.
on December 9, 2012
Not only did the description NOT tell me it would be a non-English translated card, but the picture description is entirely in English. I don't know how to read the language the card is in, nor have I ever used one of these cards to purchase a game.

UPDATE: I contacted the seller, who provided me the directions I needed, I hope. I have not yet tried since this was supposed to be part of a Christmas gift, but now will be something I just give on the side after my son opens his Xbox. I feel better that the seller contacted me right back with useful information and feel assured that the code will be in English and able for me to read.
on December 19, 2012
I should have read the reviews for this product before I ordered this as a Christmas present for my son-in-law. I have contacted the seller and hopefully this can be resolved. The non-English should be in the description to avoid future problems.
After checking the item on Amazon I saw that it is no longer available to buy. Hmmm. It makes me wonder how many other purchasers were duped by this product.
on January 4, 2013
Bought this for the kids for Christmas, they get to play Fruit Ninjas and they are having a blast with it! Great fun activity for the family. The Gunstringer does have some mature themes to it.