Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 3, 2016
This is a great cookbook. The options are endless. I really like that you can just buy bulk of several ingredients and use them for the majority of the recipes. For example, stock up on Bragg's Aminos, lemon juice, cabbage, Apple Cider Vinegar, garlic, white onions...

My favorite recipe so far has been the French Onion Soup recipe. Delicious!! I also liked the Crab Bisque recipe too. The recipes are really filling believe it or not.

The book has options for: Appetizers, soups, salads, dressings, sauces, main courses (seafood, chicken, steak, beef, vegetarian, etc.), desserts, and even mixed drinks. Overall a great book!
on January 8, 2017
Rosemary Chicken is my personal FAV! I've completed about 8 of the recipes and I'm loving them all.. well, not the baked celery but turning that into celery soup was phenomenal. I had purchased a few HCG recipes book before this one, but this one inspired me to write a review in appreciation. Thank you! It not only has assisted in my weight loss but in my relationship to cooking and my education of what can mix to create health sauces. Like the sweet & sour chicken um yumm !!! I also love the dedication to the creator!! What great food options we have today! It's all about the prep & planning. SO WORTH IT!
on December 15, 2011
I am a foodie who also happens to be on the HCG diet. Yes, you can have an appreciation for the taste of fresh, well-seasoned food and still be successful on this diet... I have lost 10.5 pounds in 2 weeks. I attribute much of my success to the collection of recipes in this book. They are wonderful. I suggest that in addition to stocking your fridge and pantry with the allowed proteins, veggies and fruits, that you be sure to equip yourself with the "core" condiments such as Bragg's Aminos, Bragg's Vinegar, fresh lemons/juice and stevia (including the vanilla flavor). Here and there I made very minor adjustments to the amount of spices and herbs to suit my personal taste (e.g., less cayenne, more stevia) but that's what us foodies do. Thank you so much, Tammy. I gave a plug for your book to my physician's office manager. She's ordering a copy for the office!
on October 31, 2011
I started the HCG diet (product purchased at Wal-Mart - liquid). I read online 3 different pages of exactly what should be eaten while on this. This cookbook has wonderful, great recipes that I would use when I am not even on the HCG. The food is delicious and it helped me with not getting "bored" eating the same things over and over. There is a lot to choose from - like using the romain lettuce leaves for taco shells and making tacos, etc. I really love Mexican food and there is a big variety of recipes for spicy food (even homemade salsa with the right ingredients). Today is Day 20 and I have lost 19 lbs. It explains in the front of the book the correct way to also follow the diet so on day 43 I will stop for 3 weeks and eat maybe 1,000 calories - not to gain but just to stabilize. I am glad someone took the time to write this book. It's excellent.
on October 23, 2017
Yucky. The food is flavored with stevia. I was looking for more innovative use of spices and natural flavor.
on October 22, 2010
I have read all the reviews. One person said it all tastes like apple cider vinegar-sorry but either she did not make the recipes correctly or she just plain wants to dis the book. My husband, my son and I embarked on the hCG diet together. We call ourselves "foodies" because we love good food. We have been eating organic foods for 15 years and we have become overweight! I have made at least 20 recipes from this book and the guys are in wonder and said the only drawback to the recipes is that they are SO good they want more. I could never come up with the delicious preparations for the very limited vegetable selection in the hCG diet but this woman did. We love the Cajun Baked Fish with the Garlic Spinach - dessert is Warm Strawberry Compote - it's amazingly delicious and GOURMET!! Do not neglect to buy this book BEFORE you engage in the diet because you need to look at the recipes, and buy the items so your week is planned and you're not a slave to your kitchen every night. Because they are so good the food doesn't have to be organic but if you can afford organic foods these recipes will enhance the flavor of organic produce. Tammy Skye is supposed to be working on another recipe book for 2010 and we cannot wait!
on October 21, 2010
This cookbook is the bomb!! I have tried many of the recipes and with all of them I thought "this doesn't seem like it will be anything special" but they turned out AWESOME!!!! Some I was afraid to try for fear of not liking it and "wasting" a precious meal on P2, but my goodness glad I did!! I don't like seafood but her seafood recipes have got me liking seafood! The Sweet and sour shrimp is ridiculously good and hearty! I first did the hcg diet 3 years ago, but back then there wasnt much info on it except one hcg diet forum where I researched all I could and we shared what recipes we could come up with. But, boy did I get BORED, so bored I wanted to cry.. I still lost 27lbs in 6 weeks though, just was not much fun! This time around I decided to get a cookbook, and went with this one because I had heard and read raves about it. I am on Day 6 of phase 2 and have lost 5.5lbs so far (had a baby, got new baby weight!) and actually am enjoying my meals. Sooo delicious. I cannot believe you can get so creative with such little ingredients! This cookbook is honestly a must have if youre gonna do the hcg diet, no doubt about it. Take it from soemone who has tried it both ways. This is much easier with these recipes!! I will definately be using these recipes when Im off the diet, theyre delicious and will keep me on track!
on February 6, 2011
Okay, the HCG is not the diet for everyone and the only people who I've met who have gained their weight back went right back to eating whatever they wanted. If you have the will power and determination to try this diet, buy this book ahead of time and plan around it. It's easy enough to adjust the recipes (if you know how to cook or use Wolfram Alpha) to make multiple servings of these and honestly, this is a lot of food per sitting. It was also easy to modify these recipes as starting points for variations. Everything I have made, I have loved and often, the kids are hovering around asking what smells so good!
on January 17, 2018
Definitely recommend this book to HCG dieters! The chili and lemon spinach soup recipes are giving us life atm!
review imagereview image
on October 3, 2016
Great book for the HCG dieter! gives you wonderful information about the diet and great recipies. This book is a must have for the dieters of HCG