Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 263 reviews
on June 10, 2011
Do NOT buy this book! Here's why:

For the past three weeks I've been cooking recipes almost solely from this book and it has resulted in stalls!
There are recipes that include ground beef, ground chicken, and cooking methods that are NOT approved by the Simeons protocol!
It wasn't until I consulted my homeopathic doctor that I have realized the error I've made with my diet and have since reverted to a more strict eating plan and have started to shed again.

Weightloss with HCG is not an easy diet by any means and there are many, many sacrifices we must make while following it, but please, don't fool yourselves like I have into thinking you can stray from time-tested methods just to enjoy a more varied menu. After all, it's only for a few weeks and the benefits far outweigh the emotional detrement of having fooled yourselves in the kitchen.

Familiarize yourselves with the Simeons protocol by reading his free book (Pounds and Inches) online and don't buy this book. It will only result in time and effort wasted!
on July 6, 2011
While the recipes all look wonderful and reading them gave me some good ideas they mix vegetables. You are allowed to eat 100 grams of meat and 100 grams of one of a few vegetables per meal. These recipes call for mixing the vegetables together wich is a no no on this diet.
on March 29, 2014
This book is not true to the hcg protocol. She uses onion in many of her recipes along with another vegetable. In addition, if you buy the Kindle version there is no table of contents. I wasted my money!
on October 29, 2015
I did not care for the recepies
on April 18, 2015
I do not care for I return do not like it
on January 27, 2014
Great recipes. I've gotten a lot of use out of it when I get in a rut with dinner idea.
on June 21, 2012
I weight myself one morning and tried one of the recipes,I gained SIX pounds instantly that day in phase 2. Needless to say I'm too scared to go back to the book. Too good to be true. Sticking to a strict diet for phase 2 and then maybe will use for phase 3.
on December 3, 2015
I suffered from starvation on this diet for 20 days before giving up. And I only lost water weight. Just try to eat healthy and do portion control.
i am still gaining weight. I started very diligently following the program. Then I began eating more and more I could not stop.
on July 21, 2016