Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 173 reviews
on September 1, 2014
It is really amazing and wonderful book. It teaches you many important things about interpersonal relationships, communication with family members, how to handle crisis situations in family. In these days every family some day have to face conflicts and tense situations in the family, between parents and children, inbetween siblings, among freinds, at job etc. The book deals with these possible scenarios and gives valuable advice. I recommend this book to all those people with and without problems. If you are seeking professional councel this book is will still be helpful. Every one involved need to read book , discuss and develop these habits.
on November 4, 2015
The book is so helpful. Although I've read other versions (highly effective people, effective parents) by the same author, this comes at a time when I need to rethink how to be in a family with adult children. So calming and empowering to have this to help me think things through.
on June 14, 2014
I wish that my wife and I had this book when we were newly married. It would have served as an exceptional guide to our efforts to develop our mutual vision for our future family.
I picked this book up after taking the 7-Habits of Highly Effective People training at my place of employment. I am finding that the perspectives and skills that I learned in that training, and in reading this book, are greatly influencing our approach to structuring our family vision going forward.
I highly recommend this book for people who are committed to striving for, or searching for, excellent family unity.
on March 2, 2017
Excellent book. Bought it for a college class, but liked it so much; I didn't want to sell it back. Definitely worth reading over and over to apply to your life.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2017
I previously purchased The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, so there was a lot of over-lapping information, but I still found it interesting and helpful
on November 3, 2016