Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on March 27, 2017
Great movie!! Very inspirational. Loved the story of Matt Hamill. What a fighter he was in every sense of the word.
on December 9, 2016
This was a great movie and a great price!! Bought this myself to show to my high school students. They are now asking me to watch it again because they loved it. I was meeting with each student during the movie so that they could do their expressive parts of the test and found myself wanting to watch the movie instead because it was so good! Highly recommend this movie and high school ASL students love it!
on May 26, 2016
This is a great movie! I have a friend that is Deaf and he shared this movie with me. I had to purchase and keep in my collection. It is a perfect picture of how many hearing parents try to suppress their children and force them into an atmosphere they don't feel comfortable in and many other situations the Deaf face in a hearing world. This is a very enlightening film!! Very inspirational - A MUST SEE!!!
on February 11, 2016
Loved it. i used it with my high school sign language students who also loved it. Just one downside. A few of the scenes have the deaf signing in darkened outside shots with poor lighting and at a distance, so almost impossible to read the signs. Also, some shots have the signers hands drop out of sight of the camera. Once again signs are lost. But most is readable. Good dialogue, fun characters.
on July 8, 2015
Great movie. I have seen it numerous times. It is all true and I met Matt a few times in person. He is the real deal. Russell Harvard does a great job portraying Matt Hammill even though he needs to be bulkier. This is a minor detail in the movie that I can skip. The cast is stellar and I love the grandfather who is perfectly portrayed with his gruff manner. Same goes for the mom figure. Watch it!!!
on August 29, 2017
Good movie, must watch. Was not what I expected, watch it for one of my classes and rewatched it 3 times.
on May 27, 2012
Good movie to have around if you teach an ASL class to older students. It's a great movie to show that not all deaf/hard of hearing students communicate in sign language (whether it is ASL or some sign supports) and that sometimes eventually they find themselves in a world that they feel comfortable with.
on June 23, 2015
Great movie... I am currently learning american sign language and wanted a movie with a deaf story line. I recomment this movie because it gives the viewer an idea of some of the challenges deaf people face from day to day. The main character was able to triumph and live his dream.
on June 18, 2017
This was a great movie. I feel everyone should watch it.
on December 29, 2014
It's a great movie. Can't change that. If you're into wrestling and/or MMA this is definitely a movie you should watch. Use it for date night, that goes over well. Shipment was fast and the product was in great shape, the disk wasn't floating in the case and the case itself wasn't dented or anything.