Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 209 reviews
on September 21, 2017
This book may help someone out there, but I'm hard pressed to see how... a lot of mystical blah blah blah, and no real content. Anyone that is awakening will find that simple is better and Eric's long and rambling stories really aren't helpful in a journey of awakening... at least not for me... he talks about enlightenment as if it were something that only a few can attain, when, truthy-wise, everyone is capable... to be frank, I didn't finish the book, but I really tried hard to give it an honest and open minded reading, but the overwhelming irrelevance of it became too much. love all, love always, love lots <3
on November 17, 2011
I found this book when I was really searching , I was so tired of dead ends and pathways leading no where . I loved how it was written in modern terminology and I wasn't trying to sift through the thee's and the thou's or whatever unpronounceable names and try and keep that straight in my head while trying to grasp the concepts. I knew it was the crack that would lead to the door opening and with putting in time and effort I would find my way through the door . It is the first step in the journey to be able to awaken in this lifetime.
Enjoy , I did.
on February 8, 2013
The author likes to play around by bringing up a subject within a subject and you have to wait to understand what he is saying. Love his rendition of a loving G d, or Force and the Darkside or anti matter. (love the Star Wars terminology) He exposes macroverses and microverses that show in a nutshell how we are "like" God, how we are connected to the Earth and how it is all reflected in our very being. He gives you a problem or scenario and gives you time to think about it before he tells you what it means. My only disappointment was the book ended.
on September 1, 2013
I could not wait to read this book, and to learn of the Multi-Dimensional Consciousness.
I was really disappointed. The author never explained how to get there. The whole book just led you to believe the only way to reach the Multi-Dimensional Consciousness was to learn the Multi-Dimensional Meditation, and to do that, you had to buy the material from his web site. After reading 259 pages, that is what you learn at the end!!
on October 5, 2016
Relatively easy to read and understand. I enjoyed it very much. Answered many questions that I have all my life. I would recommend this book to people who are searching for the true meaning of life.
on June 16, 2009
I read this book three years ago and my life hasn't been the same since. I've found purpose and meaning in my life. This is a MUST read for anyone seriously on a spiritual path seeking the TRUTH.

When I first read it, I didn't agree with everything it said. But it was fresh and different and I wanted to know more. After three years of studying with Higher Balance, I can say that the premises in the book do make sense, if you understand the whole picture.

So, do you want to hang onto old paradigms, religions, and beliefs, or do you want to be come Enlightened? The choice is yours.
on June 18, 2014
This book is awesome. There is so much information here. I had to read this twice to digest the vastness of material. I may need to read it again to fully understand the complete message. I feel all those who question the reason for your existence need to read this book, along with the other material that Higher Balance offers. This is the only explanation that makes sense to me.
on July 27, 2013
enjoyed every moment ready this novel recommend to anyone in need of deeper guidance throughout life's journey truly influenced me spiritually mentally emotionally
on July 16, 2014
The information is just what I have been searching for and I absorbed it eagerly. However, the writing itself needed organization. For me personally, simply stating the concept with a clarifying analogy is sufficient and as a result of the format, I found myself wandering and re-reading a lot. With that said, the author writes with a passion that is enticing.
on August 14, 2013
Has gotten me back on track from when I got off in the early Eighties after my wife died. Not certain if the book is meant to be a lead-in for the classes, but it kind of comes off that way at the very end.