Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,564 reviews
on April 22, 2017
The Hangover describes the story of 3 men (Phil, Stu, and Alan) who experience an unforgettable night in Las Vegas as they celebrate their friend's upcoming wedding (Doug). The trio wake up the next day so hammered that they don't recall what happened and have to piece together the events of the night before as Doug has gone missing.

I won't spoil the rest of the story, but the story involves a tiger, a baby, a stripper named Jade (played by the lovely Heather Graham), and an appearance by Mike Tyson.

Although, the second and third parts of this trilogy fail to deliver, the original version should prove to be a timeless classic.
on April 8, 2016
Funny adult comedy film with Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifanaks, and Ed Helms about 3 guys taking their friend to be married to Vegas for a bachelor party and getting in to all kinds of crazy situations while trying to find the groom. This was a blockbuster film in the theaters that I loved and just had to have. Since purchasing the film I have enjoyed watching it many times. It is the perfect adult comedy film and I recommend adding it to a film collection.
on March 4, 2016
Crass, surprisingly un-hip (upon second viewing) and at times hilarious. The Hangover was at first another raunch-fest comedy - this time aimed at adults -- and then become a phenomenon. Watching the film, and not the phenomenon I was struck with how many of the jokes fall flat the second time, although its funniest moments are still very, very funny. Mike Tyson with his pet Tiger is inspired, as is Ken Jeong as a somewhat undefined Asian Gangster. I was thinking in the first frame that Zach Galifianakis would steal the show, but he really doesn't. I think Ed Helms does, as the Dentist who thinks of himself as being a doctor, but who is constantly reminded he is not. Bradley Cooper can do comedy, I think, but doesn't show it here. In fact, he isn't even a particularly good straight man, the way, for example, Jason Bateman is in Horrible Bosses. I gave it four stars because the first time I saw it in a theater, I laughed out loud, and was shocked to see Zach's penis in the closing 'out-takes.' This time it was just creepy. Sorry...
on September 28, 2014
The first of 3 Hangover's this is were it begin's they go to Vegas and they wake up the next day in there trashed hotel Room and they have lost the groom. worse yet they do not remember anything from the night before. They have to figure out what happened the night before so they can figure out what heppened to the groom. who is now a day late getting back. the day of the wedding that morning they still have no idea were he is ? a great Comedy collect all three or rent them on Amazon and watch one when you want on your Tv at home. with a device that will play Amazon Video's or buy the DVD.
on August 27, 2011
That's probably the best way to describe this raunchy, far-fetched and ultimately hilarious adult oriented comedy. The characters are put in the most ridiculous situations as they attempt to recall the events of the previous night, and their responses and reactions are what drive the movie forward. This premise could easily have been made into a lesser movie (see Hangover II), but Todd Phillips takes them to the farthest edge of Vegas and beyond. Personally I don't recall ever laughing as hard as I did when the guys are just coming to after their debauchery and discovering what has happened to their hotel suite. If you're one of the 5 people or so who haven't see this yet, what are you waiting for? Comedy classic.
on December 29, 2014
Dumb, dumb, dumb, but I laughed my butt off! The first time I watched it, it was ok. Then I watched it a second time with some gal pals and laughed so hard. Definitely a movie you must watch with others as it makes the experience of the movie better. Stupid moments within the movie just stay with you! Must watch all the way to the end for another surprise. Guest appearances in this movie, funny one-liners and the bachelor party make this a fun movie.
on February 16, 2016
The first third of the movie, I thought it was completely stupid. Then I suddenly got into the characters and was laughing out loud at a lot of the scenes. So overall I thought it was good once you got into it.
on May 4, 2017
I thought this was one of the funniest movies I have ever watched, and I am not a comedy fan. The Tiger was a great thought from the screenwriters so hopefully, he got a roast or a goat for his acting.
on January 4, 2017
Although I wouldn't recommend this movie to kids and teenagers, because of the offensive language and adult situations, I would definitely recommend to any consenting ADULT in need of a few good laughs.
on December 27, 2013
I really like this movie! Some people may find parts too raunchy and a little over the top, but to me it's hilarious! I'm a Zach Galifianakis fan and I love how the story is put together and you have to figure out all the things that happened the night before. It will be one of your favorite movies if are adventure seeking but have no friends or are too broke to seek adventure. And if you are single and like to party. And the company I ordered from was great! Got the DVD in the mail sooner than I expected which always makes me happy!