Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,575 reviews
on September 3, 2015
The tips in this DVD worked very well when our son was born. Results may vary, but for us it turned out to really help keep him calm and happy :)
on December 10, 2014
The doctor in this program even admits that sometimes this procedure does not work; however, he has a very high success rate. My child was not colic-y, but he did have some crazy nights and these procedures help. Be patient with it and stick with it or you'll be easily frustrated. Wish I had been able to find a book for cheaper, and looking back I think the YouTube videos told you most everything in here. Worth the buy for our family though.
on April 9, 2017
Several people recommended this video, and I'm so glad we purchased it. It's been a sanity-saver with our little guy. Combined with another video on baby "language", our baby has gone from hours-long screaming to much shorter outbursts, and being able to sleep for 4-6 hour stretches per night when he was only 1.5 weeks old.
on May 5, 2017
My students were amazed with these simple FREE new born calming techniques. I wish every new parent would buy this BEFORE their babies are born so they could have the tools to having "The happiest baby on the block" (Sorry I couldn't help it cause it's TRUE)!
on November 22, 2016
A coworker told me about the book but I decided on the DVD instead. The tips provided by Dr. Karp are truly amazing because they actually work to soothe a fussy baby and help the baby sleep longer. I highly recommend this to all new parents! I dont know if my husband and I would have survived without the 5 S's that are covered in this DVD.
on August 25, 2017
Instantly used all the tricks and baby is always easily settled now. Sometimes it works instantly, sometimes it takes a minute. I laugh when baby sometimes tries to cry again, like "no, you can't make me forget I'm trying to cry"! But then he gives in and chills out.
on July 11, 2017
Definitely worth a watch for parents. My husband and I found the techniques shared in this video to be very helpful in calming our baby when other things don't work.
on February 28, 2017
Very little information; most avilable for free online anyways.
on November 28, 2016
This video made me look like the best dad ever! I could sooth babies of other people as well. They were so jelly.
on April 22, 2016
This video was recommended to us by two people whom I trusted. I had not heard for the book or the video, but based on the recommendation, we purchase via Amazon Instant Video. If you are a new parent, or even if you are a veteran with a new infant, this video is a game changer. You can calm ANY fussy baby, no matter how fussy they may be. This hour long video has saved us HOURS of grief!