Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 22, 2017
Great video!
on November 12, 2015
The DVD arrived today due to holiday yesterday, it arrived in good shape. This is a gift for for my Grandson and his wife and I'm sure it will help them if they need it. My Great Granddaughter is due tomorrow and we are all very excited about that. My daughter used this DVD when her twins were born and it gave her alot of good advice, had a lot of helpful information as well. Thank you very much.
on January 26, 2017
His tips were very insightful and useful (as a first time mom). However, I received the same type of advice from friends and family.
on December 10, 2016
I have limited time to read all the baby books I should before my first one arrives. However, when I heard this highly rate book came in DVD format, I jumped at the opportunity- especially at this price! It is a fantastic DVD with 5 quick tips for soothing a crying child. It was helpful to see the doctor actually holding the baby, so you can practice the angle and method. This is a must have for all first time parents!
on May 7, 2014
Heard from multiple people to just watch the video rather than read the whole book and I thought the video was very informative.
We ordered this when we were at our wits end with our colicky baby. I felt so overwhelmed. The best part about this, other than the sound advice, is that you feel empowered when the video ends and like you know what you're doing. Some of the S's worked for us and some didn't, but they were definitely a huge help for us and our baby. I highly recommend this if you have a seemingly inconsolable baby. It really helped us a lot.
on March 15, 2017
A MUST WATCH for new parents. This man is a miracle worker. My son responds so well to his recommendations and the 5 S's
on August 27, 2015
Gave as a gift to parents of new twins, and they LOVE it!
on January 3, 2018
The 5S model saved our lives during the first three months - these strategies for soothing were magical! I never read the book, but this video gave us all we needed to know and was probably better than the book because we could actually see the strategies.
on July 29, 2017
Worth having around to reference! The videography/effects are a little hokey, but the content is very helpful!
on September 28, 2015
As far as ways to try and make your baby happy. Without going through a half a dozen self help books and videos this product is it.

It provides you with the few tools that you need to help you and your baby cope with its newfound existence.