Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2017
Very useful for first few weeks after birth. I only wish we had watched it before our baby was born because we had no time or energy to watch it until he was 6 weeks old. By then we had suffered through the hardest part that the DVD would have helped us with.
on April 22, 2017
Great video!
on September 18, 2016
Good, informative video. Didn't read the book so couldn't say if this video is extraneous. But I liked that I had the option to take a break from reading and just watch and learn. Made in the early 2000s but the information is still relevant per a recent baby class.

Disclaimer: I've not used these techniques yet. Still waiting for the nugget to arrive in a couple of months. But I learned interesting tidbits and feel a little more prepared for the coming fussiness.
on November 12, 2015
The DVD arrived today due to holiday yesterday, it arrived in good shape. This is a gift for for my Grandson and his wife and I'm sure it will help them if they need it. My Great Granddaughter is due tomorrow and we are all very excited about that. My daughter used this DVD when her twins were born and it gave her alot of good advice, had a lot of helpful information as well. Thank you very much.
on January 26, 2017
His tips were very insightful and useful (as a first time mom). However, I received the same type of advice from friends and family.
on December 10, 2016
I have limited time to read all the baby books I should before my first one arrives. However, when I heard this highly rate book came in DVD format, I jumped at the opportunity- especially at this price! It is a fantastic DVD with 5 quick tips for soothing a crying child. It was helpful to see the doctor actually holding the baby, so you can practice the angle and method. This is a must have for all first time parents!
on May 7, 2014
Heard from multiple people to just watch the video rather than read the whole book and I thought the video was very informative.
We ordered this when we were at our wits end with our colicky baby. I felt so overwhelmed. The best part about this, other than the sound advice, is that you feel empowered when the video ends and like you know what you're doing. Some of the S's worked for us and some didn't, but they were definitely a huge help for us and our baby. I highly recommend this if you have a seemingly inconsolable baby. It really helped us a lot.
on March 15, 2017
A MUST WATCH for new parents. This man is a miracle worker. My son responds so well to his recommendations and the 5 S's
on July 27, 2017
Very useful for new parents. White noise works really well for our newborn. I wish he also covered how to sleep baby through the night !!
on August 27, 2015
Gave as a gift to parents of new twins, and they LOVE it!