BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The 7 Hardest Things God Asks a Woman to Do
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$6.83+ $3.99 shipping

on June 4, 2009
I'll be honest, I'm only in the first chapter (so I will edit and update this review when I'm done), but I love this book. It has been encouraging and wise. The first chapter is about multi-tasking versus being task oriented (single focused). As women, we are constantly multi-tasking and often get lost in the midst of our days. Multi-tasking that the author is referring to is not doing many things at one time, but rather being. Being single minded about our faith in Christ and being--grateful, content, mindful, gracious, and a servant. There are biblical support to their points throughout the chapter and very good stories and examples to explain what the author is discussing.

It is easy to read and easy to read in small chunks. I'm a mom of 3 small children, so I need to be able to pick up a book and put it down, then chew on it for a bit and come back to it when I'm able. Speaking of which, my children have just awoken, so this review will end for now. But, I do want to recommend this book. Even if only for the first chapter, this book is definitely worth reading and that is why I am posting this review before finishing the book.
on January 11, 2017
Can't remember
on June 23, 2015
A book every woman should read.
on October 16, 2013
Love the mother daughter teamwork that is a testament to the Lord's power and purpose through the legacy of godly parenting.
on June 26, 2011
Really enjoyed this book! It holds women accountable in a loving way! It's a great outline for living a healthy Christian life as a mother, wife, daughter and friend as well as a Daughter of the King!
on March 16, 2010
I found this book just so-so. There are two others I found to be much more encouraging and practical. Feminine Appeal and Created to Be His Helpmeet. I would highly recommend either of them.