Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Healing Crisis
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 8, 2015
For those working on being well in today's toxic environment, this is a good reference to help you understand all aspects of healing. There is a phrase, "You will feel worse before you feel better", associated with improving your wellness. This book helps to clarify what happens as your body clears itself for healing.

Great book, easy to understand. Might help you to stick with a wellness plan that you think is not helping you; when it is actually just your body's positive response to dumping out toxic waste in order to heal.

Recommend highly.
on May 23, 2014
Gave a great overview of what to expect as I detox & build up my body. Several trips to doctor in last 7-9 monthes was totally out of the ordinary for me. Doctor helped me see pattern of compromised immune system. I've been led to green smoothies, coconut oil, & sunshine therapy. I'm almost strong enough for more stringent fasting detox. This book gave me the information to be aware of symtoms that needed medicine or just needed to be rested through as my body rids itself of root causes that have lived deep inside for years.
I thank GOD for Bruce Fife & his clear style of writing & for leading me to his works!
on April 16, 2014
I was totally blown away by Bruce Fife's easy to understand book The Healing Crisis. Such simple truths, packaged in a no nonsense way...shame on all the medical industry for sweeping our dietary issues aside to pump us full of drugs and shame on the medical profession for not bringing this natural phenomenon to our attention when we present ourselves to them with degenerative diseases.
on June 24, 2009
The Healing Crisis
I am currently reading this book to an MS patient. As he hears about the imperative role of good diet to help, yes, and even overcome his disease, as well as learning about the actual process of healing which can seem to be contradictory at times, it is giving him a new hope for recovery. It explains very clearly why natural therapy alone is not enough to cure most diseases.
A very helpful book to those who are seeking an alternative to pharmeceutical drugs for the cure of disease.
on November 21, 2014
I had become disillusioned with my recent change of diet even though it had started well and many problems I had were cleared/ or clearing up. Then I started to get some problems and couldn't understand why after years of eating unhealthily and finally changing my ways I seemed to be getting sick, this book, (by coincidence or not) got every point spot on for me, even though it is obviously a bit dated and didn't completely fit the dietary changes I had made the advice and information is timeless. Whatever 'new' healthier lifestyle you've taken on your body will start to heal and you will encounter the effects of that........
on July 15, 2015
After reading Bruce Fife's book, I now have a better understanding of what is going on with my own healing crisis...that the "flu" I experienced for four days was simply my body beginning to heal itself. A must read for anyone seeking to get away from traditional medical solutions that require OTC or Rx medications...and willing to allow the body to heal itself.
on April 29, 2017
Al if his books are very good and informative. Thank you Bruce Fife.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2012
The Healing Crisis was informative, educational, and applicable. I wanted to know if what I was experiencing was a healing crisis. It detailed the symptoms to the extent that I was able to recognize that I was experiencing a healing crisis, but it also gave me a deeper understanding about the process so I could get through it easier. In addition, it helped me understand the importance of a healing crisis and to welcome it more readily in the future....as there will be more!
on October 9, 2014
Bruce Fife books are great - I have all of them. Even the one for pets. I think coconut has been given a bad name by many food "experts" and I think this sets it straight. My male Papillon (will be 10 in a few weeks) had a sore on his mouth and I just grabbed the coconut oil and rubbed it on his teeth and mouth - it is healing nicely. (I know, that's another book but all his books sing the praises of coconut and coconut products.)
on December 3, 2017