Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

The Healing Presence: Curing the Soul Through Union with Christ
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 25, 2015
This is an absolutely great book. I found this book to be very informative on the subject matter of bringing inner healing to those who have ungodly beliefs about themselves. Leanne Payne is an absolute treasure!
-Michael Norton
A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare:power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE
on December 30, 2016
This book has brought my faith to a new level and given me a much better understanding of healing prayer.
on June 23, 2017
Another great book for the long journey on this lonely planet..
on May 1, 2011
Leanne Payne does a superb job of describing how a closer relationship with Christ can heal us. She brings what the New Testament say about Jesus' ministry on earth of healing and deliverance to the here and now. By using her own experience to show how God healed her and how He heals others she has worked with. This book is invaluable to any Christain or non-Christian who really wants to know the key to how people can be healed.
on March 6, 2016
love this book! Leanne Payne gives easy to read, very in depth understanding of the healing presence of the Lord.
on September 4, 2017
Excellent book
on November 23, 2013
I haven't finished this book and I'm reading it slowly to really absorb all the good insights! There's some excellent stuff in here. Some things I see differently but I'm getting out of it what is good for me right now. It's a good read!
on July 13, 2000
Only those who have experienced healing in Christ will fully appreciate Ms Payne's insight. For that reason alone, it cannot be counted as a how-to book. Also, it is generally acknowleged that Christ heals persons in vastly different ways. This book is primarily for those who have over-intellectualized their lives, who have experienced ill effects from the teachings of straight psychology, or who have found self-hood in their talent or art or personal beauty. I agree that more attention needs to be given to the more common long-term healing in addition to the rare instant miracle healing. Some of us have spiritual cancer rather than a spiritual broken bone.
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 29, 2015
excellent
on October 25, 2009
This book is probably the third one I've owned. I've given several away because of the amazing quality and healing power of the material presented, that of our union with Christ, ultimately our only hope for overcoming sin and childhood pain. Purchased used through Amazon, it is in perfect condition.