Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Healthy Kitchen
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 21, 2013
I was very pleased with this book. This book contains some very good recipes. If you are looking for some new recipes, check this book out.
on June 10, 2007
I love this book. The book aims to offer healthier meals and does a good job at that. The winter squash soup with cilantro pesto and the baked bean burritos are two of my favorite dishes from the book. In my opinion the book was worth it's price just to have these two recipes. These recipes alone make this book worth the money that i paid for it. You can't go wrong with this cookbook. Informative and healthy recipes along with mouthwatering photos.
on May 8, 2012
This is a very healthy and easy book. I have prepared MANY of its recipes and I know that they are delicious, nutritious and easy to make.
on December 3, 2016
Very good book. I just got it and am already going to use most if not all recipes.
on April 2, 2013
I love Andrew Weil and the recipes are good but they take some prep time and some take ingredients that might not be available in some areas.
on May 15, 2002
Be sure to read the text and not just the recipes. There are a few contradictions, which seem to be a result of each author's attempt to safeguard his or her reputation.
The dishes are truly imaginative, delicious, and healthful.
What I found disappointing were the reviews from people who admittedly skimmed the recipes. Every one of their chastising complaints is refuted by Dr. Weil somewhere in the text--in some cases on the same page (e.g. the recipe that called for butter).
on March 14, 2013
Ordering it in large print was an accident, but now I may always order cook books in large print - makes it super easy to read quickly. The photos are gorgeous, the recipes are fantastic and I love Dr. Weil's nutrition explanations throughout.
on November 21, 2009
This book is not kidding. I've already lost weight and feel better and don't have to spend as much time in the kitchen!!!!
on June 25, 2013
Purchased this book because I have enjoyed Dr. Weil's recipes from other sources and wanted quicker access at home. At present, I have only enjoyed reading through the different areas of the books and the comments/explanations given. Looking forward to enjoying it more as time progresses!
on August 9, 2015
I love Dr Weil, I subscribe to his daily news letter, which always has great info. So I bought this book and it is equally as good!