Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2013
I was very pleased with this book. This book contains some very good recipes. If you are looking for some new recipes, check this book out.
on June 10, 2007
I love this book. The book aims to offer healthier meals and does a good job at that. The winter squash soup with cilantro pesto and the baked bean burritos are two of my favorite dishes from the book. In my opinion the book was worth it's price just to have these two recipes. These recipes alone make this book worth the money that i paid for it. You can't go wrong with this cookbook. Informative and healthy recipes along with mouthwatering photos.
on May 8, 2012
This is a very healthy and easy book. I have prepared MANY of its recipes and I know that they are delicious, nutritious and easy to make.
on January 10, 2012
I love this cook book; I've just ordered a hard copy because I returned the Kindle Edition. I can use the Table of Contents to get to a section, for example: "Soups" or "Main Dishes" but I can't select a recipe. If I want the last dish in a section, I have to page forward until I get there. Too cumbersome. I won't be buying anymore cook books or reference books on Kindle. (Also, the pictures don't work out.) I love, love, love my Kindle, but not for this. I won't be buying anymore cook books or reference books on Kindle.
on December 3, 2016
Very good book. I just got it and am already going to use most if not all recipes.
on April 2, 2013
I love Andrew Weil and the recipes are good but they take some prep time and some take ingredients that might not be available in some areas.
on May 15, 2002
Be sure to read the text and not just the recipes. There are a few contradictions, which seem to be a result of each author's attempt to safeguard his or her reputation.
The dishes are truly imaginative, delicious, and healthful.
What I found disappointing were the reviews from people who admittedly skimmed the recipes. Every one of their chastising complaints is refuted by Dr. Weil somewhere in the text--in some cases on the same page (e.g. the recipe that called for butter).
on March 14, 2013
Ordering it in large print was an accident, but now I may always order cook books in large print - makes it super easy to read quickly. The photos are gorgeous, the recipes are fantastic and I love Dr. Weil's nutrition explanations throughout.
on November 21, 2009
This book is not kidding. I've already lost weight and feel better and don't have to spend as much time in the kitchen!!!!
on June 25, 2013
Purchased this book because I have enjoyed Dr. Weil's recipes from other sources and wanted quicker access at home. At present, I have only enjoyed reading through the different areas of the books and the comments/explanations given. Looking forward to enjoying it more as time progresses!