Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 680 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 783 reviews
on May 14, 2008
This book is a good synopsis of Gary Chapman's book "The Five Love Languages". I do not think that this book would be appropriate for someone who is not familiar with the ideas in his book. It is a good reminder or "cliff note" for his book, but it does not present his ideas fully. I would recommend his other book be read first, and then if you want a refresher or guide book, "The Heart of The Five Love Languages", would be a good match.
44 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2017
I love this. I have read it in the past. I like to listen to it though, while I am driving. It is one of those books you should re-read every now and then to remind yourself of some very insightful info about you, as well as someone that you are with, or dating.
on March 9, 2017
I really wish more people had access to this book. I read it every couple years because once you start to understand your partners love language and same with your kids, the world gets so much easier. Great, great book.
on November 23, 2015
Spot on. My love languages and my boyfriend's are the same. This helps explain why I feel good and why I feel bad...it's all about the emotional tank level!
on December 16, 2016
Taught me a lot about what it means to love my husband and what that looks like for him...it taught me how to understand his way of showing love and to be able express how I receive love.
on August 23, 2014
Helps to understand a little more, however people may be more dominant in certain areas depending on the stage in there life or life changes
on November 19, 2014
I purchase this book many times per year to give to couples who are getting married. Only gave it 5 Stars because 6 Stars wasn't an option. :)
on August 25, 2013
Class assignment. Customers, be careful of storing information in your account and double check. i accidentally sent these to Iowa.
on April 13, 2017
Very good book. Getting married in a few weeks and our pastor wanted us to read it before our premarital class.
on March 9, 2017