Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on September 29, 2013
Good book, gives hope for natural solutions and is well written. Material would be dated except for the fact that not much has changed in the realm of meds for HBP and the way the probable cause of the condition would be true at any time. The ideas are well explained without hype.
on January 17, 2011
After a lifetime (72 years of age) of normal blood pressure my BP shot up to 166/99 and stayed there for 2 months. I purchased 6 books, but read this book last. If I had read it first I could have skipped the other books. The whole problem of primary, or essential hypertension is very well explained and I realized that I fell off the wagon dietwise. After correction of the potassium/sodium imbalance, and increasing exercises as well as taking specific supplements and using the resperate breathing instruction machine my BP is back down to normal after 5 weeks. It is astonishing and the whole process took place without me ever going to a doctor. I did get arterial screening though. I recommend this book to any one who wants to avoid drugs and their side effects. It takes a little discipline and counting your potassium and sodium, but what a small price to pay for peace of mind and good health.
22 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2013
If you follow this book, you will lower your blood pressure. It is easy to follow and understand. A must for those with high blood pressure.
on April 16, 2015
Still reading it. Very scientific research is explained in layman's terms. I have been applying the information and already my stroke-level BP went down to "prehypertension" levels without medication. I highly recommend this book!
on July 30, 2014
excellent info if not familiar with
on October 3, 2016
Exactly what I wanted.
on July 7, 2016
A quick skim of the book looks like great medical advice. Can't wait for the weekend to read it.
on February 27, 2014
The book was in a good shape. It had some outdated stuff in it but I also found something, that was very helpful. I am now using the helpful part and my blood pressure has went down... J. Allen
on January 12, 2015
There is Nothing new under the Sun! The book mostly offers information that is already common knowledge, except for the one about Potassium intake, but even that is questionable. I have been using a Potassium supplement for more than 10 years known as KM that comes in a liquid form, and even that did not help to bring down my blood pressure. The truth about this book it is a good read, but it will not prevent or help bring down one's high blood pressure! At least not in my case, because it is a shame that I have to live with this condition due to my heredity!
33 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2016
Still reading but is very informative.