Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 7, 2014
Hey girls I've had these shoes for awhile and boy let me tell you, when I first wore these shoes I was looking crazy and could not walk. But now I walk better in them with out having someone on my arm. I think the problem the ladies are having with this shoe is that you don't realize how high this heel is. First, this shoe has no platform and usually with higher heels there's always a platform under the front part of the shoe to help balance out the tall heel. So it's pretty much like you're walking on your toes and even if you wear heels frequently if you don't have experience with a type of shoe like this it will give you a hard time. All of my current heels have platforms on them so when putting these on I was surprised I could barely walk. After having these shoes for about 4 months, just last week is when I finally figured out how to walk in them confidently. They don't hurt my feet at all honestly. When I wear these shoes I feel it more in my calves and hip muscles. The shoes are beautiful. I bought the black shiny ones and they could go with anything.
on February 18, 2010
I bought this shoe in red and black. I love the looks and fit of these so much. For a true 5" heel these shoes are very easy to walk in and look great. I had never purchased a pair of heels from The Highest Heel before these shoes. I bought them in red first and loved them so much that I bought them in black velvet.

The Amazon Prime 2 day shipping was on time in arrived in perfect shape at no extra charge.
review imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on June 3, 2015
PU and too high to actually wear. Wifey like their look tho.
on December 27, 2011
I wanted this shoe based on the description that it had a red bottom similar to designer heels. The images also show the shoe with a red undersole. Unfortunatly I did not listen to one of the reviewers who stated the bottom was black. Indeed even if you think you're getting a red bottomed shoe, you are indeed not. Other than that, the shoes looked fine in the box (didn't even try them on).
on November 18, 2014
LOVE IT. LOOKS JUST AS PICTURE. BUT MAY BE HARD TO WALK IN IF YOU ARE NEW TO WEARING HEELS
on May 18, 2013
I was so excited to open the box because I knew what was inside it. I immediately tried them on and after a few minutes, I was practically walking on my toes. These heels were so high as if I was tiptoeing to walk. In less than 20 minutes, I returned them. What a hassle. This pair is poorly made.
One person found this helpful
on August 24, 2015
I wore these shoes into the ground...extremely durable for the price and a super sexy shoe... Will re-purchase soon!!!
on October 17, 2012
These shoes were adorable! The only issue for me was the height. I wear a lot of high heels but these truly are the "highest heel." Also, the material the shoe was made out of dug into my foot a bit. That said, if you can walk in super high heels and have daintier feet than mine, go for it!
on April 10, 2013
I received my two pair of shoes yesterday and I simply LOVE THEM! I have the red and black velvet and they BOTH came looking exactly like the pictures shown. I hate some of you have had bad experiences with these shoes, but they are great!!!
One person found this helpful
on June 8, 2011
The shoes themselves are really nice & comfortable, & fit perfectly. But if you're like me (buying them for the red soles) then you will be very disappointed. I had them returned!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question