Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 497 reviews
on February 28, 2015
This game is probably the best dance game in my opinion, truly legit dance moves compared to dance central or Just dance. I wonder why they haven't released part 2? I am sure I'm not the only one waiting for a new release.

PROS: true dance moves, great music selection, dance lessons, easy to learn moves.

CONS: Unable to download new songs, NO custom profile, NO custom avatar, NO new content.
on August 26, 2014
I absolutely love this game! It is a definite workout from showing you a whole routine you follow with your Wii remote control attached to your wrist you must follow along with,to breaking the moves down individually in another part of the game menu. You can dance battle against someone or just do your own thing. The only thing I did not care for is how you cannot click individually on the one you want to select by hitting the next button. If you barely move your wii remote over the next arrow it starts speeding through your selections of song/dance routines you have to choose from. Also,I wish it slowed down the break down of the dance you are learning on the individual screen instead of just going right into it and hoping you catch on to the move. Beyond those 2 issues,this game is awesome! You will definitely sweat and learn some great moves doing so! I may have to use some of these dance moves the next time I go dancing again!
on May 12, 2014
Gotta LOVE HIP HOP music and with this GAME - it shows you the moves and also has the SONGS to make you MOVE!!!
My 7 year old Daughter loves HIP HOP dancing and she has not fully used the GAME like the hoped because she has been distracted by others, but have no fear she will come back to it again soon.
Any of the Wii Dance Games are awesome.
on January 27, 2015
This Wii dance game is so much more fun to me than the regular "Just Dance" versions. No lie though - some of the routines are really hard! I have had to do the "Dance Skool" for each one to learn each of the complicated moves. There was no way I could do these dances just by watching them! The home screen is really difficult to navigate and and first I thought it was just me but my friends had problems also. Good selection of songs, but I wish there were some more.
on January 9, 2015
While I love dance games and bought it partially because I've exhausted my other Just Dance games, it is very hard to follow. It is not a pick up and play game. It takes so much time to learn it. They show one image for a few dance moves. What I did find helpful was that it showed two dancers onscreen doing the moves, one faced forward and the other from behind. It's fun but hard. If you're prepared to be barraged with the word "BUSTED" a lot when you mess up, the game might be for you! PS. They use three words as scoring- Hype, cool (I think), and busted.
on November 22, 2015
We absolutely love hip hop just dance what I like about this game is that the dance moves have great dance steps with it. In addition it teaches you coordination by having the dance moves from front view and back. Breaks in between for rest. Also it's hip hop who wouldn't love to dance to this type of music.
on December 28, 2012
Good song choices. Nice variety of moves. This game would really be enjoyed by anyone that loves to dance but especially if you love hip hop dancing. Good workout too! plus, I love that I got the actual artists recordings and that the songs aren't rerecorded by someone I've never heard of before; that makes it more fun to play. It's similar to the "just dance" games but it has it's own uniqueness. For example, the moves are quicker and players have to focus on the cues that appear in the left bottom corner a little briefly but it's important to follow to know what step is next. Not sure if that can be changed during set-up. The choreography is very hip hop and so much fun for anybody that loves it!
on December 31, 2013
This is a fun game, lot's of hits to dance to ranging from old skool like TLC-creep to more current songs like Chris Brown- Runnit, and B.O.B.- So good. The moves range from simple to more advanced depending on what song you choose. Some of your favorite songs have the actual moves from the videos , like Amerie-One thing, TLC-Creep, and New Edition- If it Isn't Love. Although it's fun to learn the full choreography and be able to do it right, it seems the score points are based more on how much you move the nunchuck. Overall, it's good fun for everyone in the family. Everyone can learn the moves and dance to it even if only one person is actually playing to be scored.
on April 5, 2015
Similar to Just Dance games, but it does not show you the constant moves in the lower right hand corner. The next move is demonstrated middle right side of the screen. However there are two avatar people on the screen. So you can watch the image that is "you" or follow the mirror image. The ratings of the dances for levels do not lie, 3+ flames can be a challenge. During the songs it allows you a break time, more like a time for a solo dance/break down. Interesting and would suggest it to others.
on July 11, 2017
My son enjoyed this

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.