Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 28, 2015
This game is probably the best dance game in my opinion, truly legit dance moves compared to dance central or Just dance. I wonder why they haven't released part 2? I am sure I'm not the only one waiting for a new release.

PROS: true dance moves, great music selection, dance lessons, easy to learn moves.

CONS: Unable to download new songs, NO custom profile, NO custom avatar, NO new content.
on May 12, 2014
Gotta LOVE HIP HOP music and with this GAME - it shows you the moves and also has the SONGS to make you MOVE!!!
My 7 year old Daughter loves HIP HOP dancing and she has not fully used the GAME like the hoped because she has been distracted by others, but have no fear she will come back to it again soon.
Any of the Wii Dance Games are awesome.
on January 27, 2015
This Wii dance game is so much more fun to me than the regular "Just Dance" versions. No lie though - some of the routines are really hard! I have had to do the "Dance Skool" for each one to learn each of the complicated moves. There was no way I could do these dances just by watching them! The home screen is really difficult to navigate and and first I thought it was just me but my friends had problems also. Good selection of songs, but I wish there were some more.
on November 22, 2015
We absolutely love hip hop just dance what I like about this game is that the dance moves have great dance steps with it. In addition it teaches you coordination by having the dance moves from front view and back. Breaks in between for rest. Also it's hip hop who wouldn't love to dance to this type of music.
on December 31, 2013
This is a fun game, lot's of hits to dance to ranging from old skool like TLC-creep to more current songs like Chris Brown- Runnit, and B.O.B.- So good. The moves range from simple to more advanced depending on what song you choose. Some of your favorite songs have the actual moves from the videos , like Amerie-One thing, TLC-Creep, and New Edition- If it Isn't Love. Although it's fun to learn the full choreography and be able to do it right, it seems the score points are based more on how much you move the nunchuck. Overall, it's good fun for everyone in the family. Everyone can learn the moves and dance to it even if only one person is actually playing to be scored.
on April 5, 2015
Similar to Just Dance games, but it does not show you the constant moves in the lower right hand corner. The next move is demonstrated middle right side of the screen. However there are two avatar people on the screen. So you can watch the image that is "you" or follow the mirror image. The ratings of the dances for levels do not lie, 3+ flames can be a challenge. During the songs it allows you a break time, more like a time for a solo dance/break down. Interesting and would suggest it to others.
on July 11, 2017
My son enjoyed this
on October 24, 2017
boring music on game
on March 13, 2017
Love this game...we moved and lost the one before so I had to get it!
on January 3, 2013
My family and I for the last few years have purchased the Just Dance series and have made it a family tradition to have a Wii Dance Off. Hip Hop Dance Experience topped our list for the most memorable dance offs in Christmas history!!!!! The dances were a true workout and so much fun for young and old. I loved learning all of the names of the current dance moves!!!!! My daughter and family loved watching everyone attempt to do their version of the dance moves!!!!! LOL!!!! I also like that Wii added some old school 80s and 90s songs for the mature audience of dancers! If you like to dance, then this game is a must for your Wii or Gamestation library!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.