Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 1, 2018
We put the disk in and the wii said it cannot read the disc. I removed it and put in just dance 2018 which is made by the same company and it read it and all other discs. I unplugged the machine, I checked the disc, I reset, I removed and replaced and nothing. Any sugestions? I have the original wii. I brought it with me to Costa Rica.
on February 28, 2015
This game is probably the best dance game in my opinion, truly legit dance moves compared to dance central or Just dance. I wonder why they haven't released part 2? I am sure I'm not the only one waiting for a new release.

PROS: true dance moves, great music selection, dance lessons, easy to learn moves.

CONS: Unable to download new songs, NO custom profile, NO custom avatar, NO new content.
on May 12, 2014
Gotta LOVE HIP HOP music and with this GAME - it shows you the moves and also has the SONGS to make you MOVE!!!
My 7 year old Daughter loves HIP HOP dancing and she has not fully used the GAME like the hoped because she has been distracted by others, but have no fear she will come back to it again soon.
Any of the Wii Dance Games are awesome.
on January 27, 2015
This Wii dance game is so much more fun to me than the regular "Just Dance" versions. No lie though - some of the routines are really hard! I have had to do the "Dance Skool" for each one to learn each of the complicated moves. There was no way I could do these dances just by watching them! The home screen is really difficult to navigate and and first I thought it was just me but my friends had problems also. Good selection of songs, but I wish there were some more.
on December 26, 2017
This is the best game!! My Daughter loves it, Wish they made more
on November 22, 2015
We absolutely love hip hop just dance what I like about this game is that the dance moves have great dance steps with it. In addition it teaches you coordination by having the dance moves from front view and back. Breaks in between for rest. Also it's hip hop who wouldn't love to dance to this type of music.
on December 31, 2013
This is a fun game, lot's of hits to dance to ranging from old skool like TLC-creep to more current songs like Chris Brown- Runnit, and B.O.B.- So good. The moves range from simple to more advanced depending on what song you choose. Some of your favorite songs have the actual moves from the videos , like Amerie-One thing, TLC-Creep, and New Edition- If it Isn't Love. Although it's fun to learn the full choreography and be able to do it right, it seems the score points are based more on how much you move the nunchuck. Overall, it's good fun for everyone in the family. Everyone can learn the moves and dance to it even if only one person is actually playing to be scored.
on April 5, 2015
Similar to Just Dance games, but it does not show you the constant moves in the lower right hand corner. The next move is demonstrated middle right side of the screen. However there are two avatar people on the screen. So you can watch the image that is "you" or follow the mirror image. The ratings of the dances for levels do not lie, 3+ flames can be a challenge. During the songs it allows you a break time, more like a time for a solo dance/break down. Interesting and would suggest it to others.
on July 11, 2017
My son enjoyed this
on October 24, 2017
boring music on game
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.