Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 435 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 491 reviews
on December 13, 2013
This Wii game is fun: I like these smooth hip hop dance moves & was pleasantly surprised that I actually knew (& liked) 4 of the songs. I'm very out of it when it comes to hip hop but wanted to give it a try. Lots of fun for just me. At 44, I'm not the typical demographic for this game but who cares? It's definitely a workout & I tried every song & dance just to see if some would grow on me (that's happened to me with all the just dance games). Already liking 3 more songs I never heard of before. I danced for 2 1/2 hours & finally had to stop as my legs were getting shaky. I recommend this to teens & older who like to dance to hip hop songs.
on December 30, 2013
I have wanted this game for a long time so I finally bought it when the price went down. Its ok, but I am somewhat disappointed. For a person who has no experience in hip hop dancing, this game is very hard. The steps are not easy to learn even though there is a "power skooling" section where you can learn the steps. I do not see any option to make the instructor teach you more slowly, so the steps are taught in normal mode which is basically as fast as they do it in the actual routine. You can learn the steps for each song but I imagine if you do that, you will be in power skooking for a long time before you actually play this game in normal mode.

For anyone looking to do this for exercise, the game will get you sweating and you will feel the burn, but its the steps that are very difficult to learn. The music is quite good though. I am familiar with many of the songs.
on March 13, 2017
Love this game...we moved and lost the one before so I had to get it!
on January 2, 2013
This has to be the best dance game ever (for Wii). The graphics are amazing and unlike the "Just Dance" you can see the dancers as opposed to the neon outline in "Just Dance". The game is like a improved "Just Dance", its by the same people, this one also has way better music to dance to. I strongly suggest this game to anyone looking into a good game for a party, or just personal entertainment.
on March 21, 2016
Great for a fantastic workout
on December 8, 2014
THANKS
on November 23, 2013
I love this game! I would have given it five stars, but I wanted the Rob Base number as advertised. Unfortunately, "It Takes Two" is not on the Wii version. Neither is Wiz Kalifa's "Work Hard, Play Hard."
on October 30, 2013
I wanted this game so badly after watching other people play it on their Xbox. But I have a Wii at home so I got that version. I was sooo excited for this game to come...I was watching YouTube videos of people playing it while I waited for mine to arrive.

The Wii version is so disappointing. I was literally devastated. First off, I have the Wii fit board & all that stuff. I also have the Wii motion camera made by UBI Soft - the same company that makes this game! So imagine my surprise when I realized, unlike the Xbox version, the game did not use a motion camera...that's right folks, YOU HAVE TO HOLD THE WiiMOTE! Oh & guess what else...the Wii version doesn't score anything you do with your feet (how could it?) so you only get evaluated on what you do with the one hand that's holding the WiiMote. It's so lame. How can a DANCE game not track the movements of your feet & legs?

Oh there's more! No custom avatar! Nope - you gotta take whatever random one they give you.

None of that stuff is mentioned in the product description. The description & info listed by amazon for this product pertain to the Xbox version only. The Wii version is a ripoff. So pointless. They should call it the hip hop waving experience.
on August 26, 2014
I absolutely love this game! It is a definite workout from showing you a whole routine you follow with your Wii remote control attached to your wrist you must follow along with,to breaking the moves down individually in another part of the game menu. You can dance battle against someone or just do your own thing. The only thing I did not care for is how you cannot click individually on the one you want to select by hitting the next button. If you barely move your wii remote over the next arrow it starts speeding through your selections of song/dance routines you have to choose from. Also,I wish it slowed down the break down of the dance you are learning on the individual screen instead of just going right into it and hoping you catch on to the move. Beyond those 2 issues,this game is awesome! You will definitely sweat and learn some great moves doing so! I may have to use some of these dance moves the next time I go dancing again!
on February 28, 2015
This game is probably the best dance game in my opinion, truly legit dance moves compared to dance central or Just dance. I wonder why they haven't released part 2? I am sure I'm not the only one waiting for a new release.

PROS: true dance moves, great music selection, dance lessons, easy to learn moves.

CONS: Unable to download new songs, NO custom profile, NO custom avatar, NO new content.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.