Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on October 28, 2016
We recently saw Garth Brooks here in Fresno, CA. Not only was it the most fabulous concert we'd ever been to, but the music was insanely & perfectly performed. That night, he found out he'd just won his 7th diamond award! It was truly a magical night to remember. Celebrating the hub's 40th birthday brought back all of the memories from high school where we literally sang "standing outside the fire" while we stood around the bonfire. Each song recreates those cherished times. This album is THE absolute greatest to relive the good ol' days and the concert. Thanks, Garth for using your God-given talent to share with the world.
on June 17, 2014
This album has all my favorite Garth Brooks songs that bring me back to my teen years hanging out at the lake with friends. The music brings me comfort and relieves my stress when I'm working. It is by far the best album I have ever listened too and for anyone that is a Garth Brooks fan I highly recommend this purchase!! Also, payment, S&H was hassle free - the best purchases in my book!
on May 24, 2016
I've loved Garth Brooks for years and years and I've also worn out from playing so much a few of his CDs so I reorder them as needed. My favorite songs are The Dance, Friends in Low Places and If Tomorrow Never Comes on this particular CD called The Hits. I would recommend this CD to everyone who loves music.
on January 10, 2015
While I am not a huge fan of Garth Brooks, my brother is. I bought one of these for him then a couple of days later bought one for one of his friends. The great price was a huge selling point when looking at buying this CD. It is safe to say that I am more than satisfied with my purchase.
on April 14, 2014
I took a chance and bought a used CD from Jason's Music. It was described as "Like New" and it is. It also arrived in record time.

This was and is a great compilation of the best of Garth Brooks. "The Hits" is an apt title.
on February 1, 2010
I bought this CD for one song, The River and was pleased with some of the other selections as well. Garth Brooks sings with a lot of passion.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this for my father in law and his wife's anniversary celebration. We are having a western theme and wanted some music around the time they got married. The hits on here are great and I think they will have fun listening to it.
on August 13, 2016
I believe Garth is the best singer of his genre. One of my all-time favorites is Friends In Low Places.
on June 23, 2015
THIS IS A GREAT CD, GREAT PRICE AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING. GOOD SELLER.
on June 18, 2015
Great cd and plays with no issues