Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 18, 2017
Amazing read !
on March 23, 2017
Got it for a college class.
on August 16, 2016
Great book!
on February 8, 2016
What I was expecting
on September 11, 2015
I had the honor of being in being in Donald Niewyk's class on the holocaust the first time it was offered at SMU. This was one of our textbooks. Donald Niewyk is a wonderful voice in holocaust studies. I hope to see more people pick up his work. He has much to offer. I love reading his books and know that if I had the chance I would take his class again. I will be content to read his books!
on September 5, 2010
The book, "The Holocaust" by Donald L. Niewyk, arrived in a timely manner and is in over all good condition. There is some underlining as well as some penciled marginal notes, but they are discreet, and the Amazon description noted these. I'm pleased with this purchase.
on February 12, 2014
Haven't read it yet, but it is probably a good read. If you wanna learn more about the Holocaust, go ahead and read this book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 21, 2011
I had to read this book for a holocaust history course at my university and I was absolutely enthralled with it! this book is a great comprehensive compilation of essays, divided into appropriate sections and categories. A great read that can easily be re-read over and over!
on October 13, 2014
book arrived fast and in great shape. It's a great book for school and read.