- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 13 hours and 11 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Listen & Live Audio, Inc.
- Audible.com Release Date: December 9, 2008
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001NJ5XS6
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The House On Tradd Street Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Melanie is startled to learn she has inherited a house in Tradd Street.She wants nothing to do with it at first. The inheritance has strings attach but her friends convinced her to accept the gift. She is uneasy as she a woman and child in the garden and highly influence in the attic. Melanie meets two male friends, one a writer of historical books and the other real estate CEO. BOTH with will influence her life. I recommend this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The first in the series and if you want to know what I feel about each in the series, I will be reviewing each of the...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Ghosts
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Historical