BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Hunger Games Tribute Guide
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 24, 2015
It's a photo book with practically no information. Only a few of the tributes are even named. I know that's how it was in the movie and book, but couldn't they have at least gotten some official names made for each character instead of calling them "Tribute boy" and Tribute girl"? Surely the original book's author could have come up with some if she hasn't already.
That more than anything kills the authentic feel, since this is portrayed as being a souvenir from the Capitol.
on April 10, 2017
If you have read the books or watched the movies, you likely know most of what's presented in this book. If you have not seen the movies or read the books, then its a massive amount of spoilers and I would recommend actually reading/watching the series first. In which case my first complaint still applies. So overall, a good idea, but it should have showcased information that was new or, infranced based on whats already known to explain the story from a different perspective, or just in a new way.
on May 26, 2013
Although some of it almost had an aura that was really meant for little kids, and it is a PG-13 movie, it was pretty fun to read, especially after you just saw the movie. The symbol for the different districts wasn't shown in the movie, so that was new. I'm kind of glad they didn't show anything after Katniss being in the tube, because some people (surprisingly) haven't seen the movie yet.
on June 14, 2017
It is an amazing book with great pictures and information however, it said that it was in new condition but when I received it in the mail it had scratches and scuffs that ruined the front look of the book.
on May 31, 2016
well my 13yo daughter loves it, read it right away and has it on her bookshelf (if she doesn't like a book it gets giving away). she has many hunger games books and i was concerned this would not be anything new, she said it was all new, so I give five stars.
on May 28, 2012
I thought there would have been more info. Really if you read the original book you would have known everything in here. I enjoyed some of the pictures, but thought it was interesting that some of the tributes aren't even named. Seemed kind of silly to me that its like a "bio" of each tribute and not all of them are named. I was really hoping there would be more movie stills of the Tributes Chariot costumes. But there wasn't :/ Not even in the movie companion did I see the pictures I was hoping for.
All in all, I would say if you're a die hard fan and/or haven't actually read the book yet, it wouldn't be a bad read :)
on April 24, 2013
When I saw that this was a tribute guide, I was hoping for information about all of the tributes. Extra information that was not in the movie. However this book did not have any extra information in my opinion which is what disappointed me. I think it would be a good version for younger kids to read instead of reading the hunger games book, because it does not go in depth with the killings and things like that. The book was delivered in excellent time and in perfect condition. I just had higher hopes for the content.
on May 5, 2013
I thought that maybe this book would give you more insight on characters you really didn't get to learn about in the movie or the book but it just reviews facts about the Hunger Games you already know. I guess a little kid would like it for the pictures but really who wants to give a little kid a book about children being forced to kill one another for sport. Guess that's why the price is low because it's just so disappointing.
on August 17, 2013
It is not bad, I guess I just hoped for more detail. I am glad I have it, but if I had looked at it more closely at first, I would not have gotten it.
on September 25, 2013
My granddaughter likes the pictures and the extra information about the book/movie that has captured her heart. She has enjoyed the Tribute Guide.