Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 6, 2015
Let's be real : sharks are not vegetarians.but it does talk about how animals protect them selves and how to be nice to others.poor shark has to eat seaweed and is so hungry he cries.pictures are better than the story
on June 25, 2013
I babysit for 3 year old twin boys and they ask for this book every time! They absolutely love it. I'm a very interactive reader, doing hand motions for the shark jaws, even "crying" when the shark cries, and they think it is the funniest thing ever. I was worried at first that they may find this book scary, but with a wonderful ending it leaves them smiling and asking for more! A great read for the little ones!
on July 31, 2013
Cute little book. My kindergartners loved hearing me whine like the shark and learning about the protection on the other sea life. Great illustration too. Nice addition to our favorite reads!
on July 24, 2013
Nice art. Good quick story. Not realistic (SPOILER - shark winds up eating seaweed), but I guess that's to be expected for a kids book.
on December 29, 2016
My grandson likes this book. It is one of the ones he ask me to read to him. The picture are colorful and a cute story.
on August 20, 2013
I bought this app on my iPad for my grandsons, it is bloody, and easy and they seem to enjoy it.
on April 7, 2015
Cute book
on May 5, 2012
I got this book for my 5 year old daughter, and ended up laughing out loud as I read it to her. The story is cute, funny and upbeat. I will certainly purchase it for my 7year old- sea creature obsessed nephew as well. Entertaining story and the illustrations are great.
4 people found this helpful
on May 5, 2012
An adorable story with beautiful, colorful illustrations. My 4 year old daughter loved the story and thought is was really neat to see the different ways the littler fishes defended themselves. She is also very excited to be "like Amelia" and try the recipe for seaweed pasta at the end of the book!
3 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2015
YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK IT IS A GOOD BABY BOOK FOR YOUR KIDS AND YOU. YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!!