Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

The Instruments Of Classical Music: The Oboe
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 29, 2017
Most all vivace with a lot of ornamentation. Volumes are inconsistent. Still good for the price. Nice dark sound.
on November 13, 2016
Excellent oboe music especially by Marcello
on December 20, 2012
5 STARS AGAIN because once again another bargain.To me this like a music samples cd rather than a best of or greatest hits cds. This cd sounds clear with almost no hiss,this is worth the price.This is perfect for those to sample muisc.
on February 18, 2016
I love good Oboe music. This soothes the senses.
on April 20, 2016
Not what I thought it would be;sounds like soprano oboe,not the deeper sound I looked for.Donated the disc.
on April 26, 2015
Beautiful performances of beautiful pieces.
on March 12, 2013
I bought nine cd s of the series "Instruments of classical music" about the time cds first came out. The only one I was missing was volume 2, The Oboe. Not long ago, I searched for it on a whim. I never expected to find it. It's a great cd.
One person found this helpful
on February 21, 2017
Gift
on May 19, 2015
gift
on January 11, 2007
This cd took a little while to be delivered (a few weeks) but it was in excellent condition. I bought it along with another oboe cd so it could be that one of them was out of stock and they waited for that so that both could be shipped at the same time (which was fine with me).