Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 1, 2012
This is an awesome calendar to see what holidays are happening in the Jewish religion. I bought it solely for this purpose. It does have space for each day if you need to schedule your daily appointments and also some powerful photography.
on December 10, 2012
Pros: Has all the important dates; Jewish and Julian calendars on same pages; some illustrations are wonderful.
Cons: Glossy paper makes it impractical to jot notes with a pencil, not great for writing even with some pens. A lot of more recent artwork I don't care for, but others may have different tastes.
I would recommend this calendar, despite the few drawbacks. I order every year and will again. I've also purchased as gift for friends, always appreciated.
on November 13, 2012
This is an excellent calendar for keeping track of daily meetings, events and activities, as well as knowing the dates of the Jewish holidays. The space in each of the dates is sufficient for noting things that are occurring that day. I find it is helpful to have an 18 month calendar in order to better accomodate future planning.
on September 6, 2012
I purchase this calendar every year because it contains two calendars in one. It has the regular Gregorian calendar (our every day calendar) and the Jewish calendar. It has the dates for every holiday and every religion, set up weekly. Just turn the page. Put in every appointment for yourself, as usual.
Perfect!!!!!!!
on October 8, 2012
Every August I order this from Amazon. It gives me accurate information on the starting date of all the jewish holidays and the hebrew name for each day, which comes in handy. There is a good size rectangle for each day with plenty of room in which to write my appointments, and it's spiral bound so it sits flat to write notes. I'd be lost without this date book!
on December 31, 2012
I buy this beautiful calendar every year and keep it in my bedroom next to my phone. I should have bought it in September but I couldn't find it in the bookstore. Then I went to Amazon and found exactly what I was looking for and it arrived two days later.
on May 18, 2013
This Jewish Calendar lists both American and Hebrew holidays as well as both types of months. There is plenty of room to write notes, etc. by each day. I have bought this for years. The pictures are very interesting and I appreciate them.
on May 3, 2014
. I have gotten this calendar from Amazon for many years. I think it is most helpful and beautiful. I would recommend it for anyone who needs a Jewish daybook calendar.
on August 13, 2012
I purchase this calendar yearly and fine is a great product. It arrived in excellent contidion, just when it was supposed to.
on August 10, 2014
Great, although it would be nice to have month dividers that show the entire month at a time for planning.