Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 12, 2018
I have used this bible for all of my religious studies courses (its my major) and the direct hebrew- english translation really helps. And the footnotes are a life saver for people unfamiliar with scripture or for people who want to have a little bit more background on what their reading. Christians can read these footnotes and have a better understanding of Judaism and find the similarities between the two faiths that they may not have realized before just from the facts and explanations in the footnotes!
on September 19, 2017
Received in two days. This will be a valued addition to my library. I believe that I will view the Hebrew scriptures in a whole new way. Thank you.
on May 9, 2017
Get it for your library, it has Jewish insights to verses that may not be in our regular commentary .
on April 30, 2017
Excellent resource. Bought it for a class but will continue to use it. Translation was easy to understand and great resources.
on November 10, 2017
This was a gift to a family member. They are very happy.
on December 19, 2017
Expanded from the first edition. Excellent!
on June 6, 2017
Will use along with my KJV bible for study.
on March 11, 2017
has what I need for my studies.
on November 17, 2012
I am a Christian by birth and upbringing . I choose to be a history buff. This book allows to me read and understand the history of man according to one people. The beauty of its words read in a historical sense is extraordinary. It clears up many questions that I had as a believer in Christianity, it is the same religion. I am now proud to read and understand the written words of a beloved book. The notes are easy to read and understand. There are references for us history buffs for further reading. I enjoyed this book and will continue reading it with an open and loving heart.
on February 10, 2017
I really enjoy the commentary. Almost every time I have a question about a verse and context it is there. I would highly recommend especially for a religious studies student.