Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on June 24, 2017
This show just cracks me up! Don't know how it's received by those who have not experienced office shenanigans but I can't stop laughing at these seasons of "The Office". Just priceless insight, great acting and great writing!
on January 8, 2017
Why is the physical DVD $15 and the digital Amazin Video $30??? Doesn't it require hardware to create a DVD where as a digital copy just exists for viewing to everyone who pays after it is originally created??
on December 6, 2015
STOP!! Don't waste your money with Amazon videos. Don't get me wrong, I love this show. However, I ordered Seasons 1-3 of The Office before I realized I could have bought the complete series on DVD for less than I paid for these three seasons. To me, streaming video just isn't worth the exorbitant cost.
on January 28, 2016
Love it! Big fan and this is my favorite season out of all of them
on April 26, 2016
If you've seen The Office then no explanation needs to be given as to why this received 5 stars. For those of you who haven't seen The Office, what are you doing reading these reviews, GO WATCH IT, IT'S HILAROUS! (See 5 stars above).
on November 5, 2012
Hysterical! This is one of my favorite episodes. The video quality is excellent, and audio is outstanding. Michael takes the staff to the beach in an effort to identify who is most qualified to replace him as office manager, using a series of survival games. If you enjoy the "Jim and Pam" romance, this is an episode you will enjoy. All of the characters are at their best, (or worst) and it's just nonstop fun!
on May 30, 2016
This is when The Office really picks up. On many occasions, I caught myself literally laughing out loud at Michael, Pam, and Jim. I definitely recommend this show!
on October 5, 2009
Probably higher quality than the DVD version released with the season pack, but the DRM will prevent you from doing anything other than watching it. It's ok though, the DRM can be removed legally once you own it, do a little google.
on July 2, 2016
Had it on CD, just bought it on a whim, still makes me laugh
on December 9, 2016