Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on March 13, 2017
I heard this item on the Preppers tv show and I love it.
on January 8, 2015
A funny song with a serious message. I got it to listen to after having heard it on Doomsday Preppers. It's interesting to me that what I grew up hearing called "one's civic duty" to be prepared against weather, nuclear attack or other hardship has now been assigned the pejorative term "prepping". From living in New York, I learned to always have a weeks worth of food and water in case of ice storms or snow storms that kept one locked in. From living in Florida, I learned to always have boards for protecting ones home, and a weeks worth of food and water in case a hurricane came through and knocked things out. It was supposed to be your job to take of yourself so that the government didn't have that burden. Now one is almost considered a terrorist for having some gallons of water and cans of beans for "just in case". Strange that our nation has changed so much in so short a time.
on December 18, 2012
Just a great song, and I'm not a country fan so I think that says something.
I've listened to this song over and over again (singing to it rather) all day!

The song makes sense not just for hardcore doomsday preppers but also for the people who are smart enough
to prepare for smaller emergencies and being prepared for that SHTF moment, even if its just a 3 day power outage, you'd be surprised how big of a difference
it makes to be prepared.

~Amateur Radio Operator
on March 26, 2013
Great song! "The Joke's On Me" perfectly reflects the lifestyle! Professionally done and doesn't make fun of anyone. What more can I say? Totally happy with this purchase.
on June 5, 2013
I give cheers to this song. I absolutely love it as it makes me feel less insane as a prepper and it provides a platform to start influencing my friends into prepping.
on January 1, 2013
Catchy tune about real content. Let's support Big Al and take heed of their message. What a great song. Whatcha gonna dooooo
on November 24, 2012
i rate this song with 5 stars because Im a Prepper too ! And this song is extremely catchy I think it should even be played on the radio !! I would recomend everyone listen to it !!
on November 24, 2012
awesome song! glad someone finally made a prepper song. hope next one is about what we will do when they come for our guns you could call it "they'll get the bullets"
on August 29, 2013
Good song, and great way to get people to think about things they take for granted...and probably shouldn't. 5 stars.
on November 24, 2012
Buy it ,Big Al off Doomsday Preppers Made this Song I also Was On the Show But Back to Song Its Well Worth The Money