Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 13, 2018
This autobiography simply blew me away. Radhanath Swami (formerly Richard Slavin) tells his story with such richness of subtle details and paints such a vivid picture of moving encounters and profound spiritual experiences of his journey that you feel you're there, sitting on his shoulder. Easily one of the best autobiographies and spiritual books I have ever read. I read this on my Kindle but I'm buying the hardback or paperback version too as it deserves a prominent place on my bookshelf.

This is a must-read for all spiritual and religious seekers (and not only for Hindus).
on April 9, 2017
The book is a treasure house for those struggling on the path of devotion and spiritual growth. I have great respect for Swamiji now and pray to Lord Krishna to guide me in my quest for Bhakti.
on March 14, 2017
Loved this book. Very interesting to see how the author gets to India from U.S.A hitch hiking. It shows that if one has the inner fire burning to seek the GOD, then nothing can stop you!!
on June 18, 2016
I could not put this book down once I started reading it, fascinating and inspiring.
on October 13, 2017
THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING
on August 23, 2015
Incredible Book! I read this aloud to my boys for a good few weeks at bed time. Very entertaining. Proves the statement that 'fact can be more fabulous than fiction'.
on March 4, 2015
I appreciate the author's candid account of how difficult our spiritual journey may become. However, placed in the appropriate context and perspective these experiences serve to empower and teach us.
Amazing to feel like one can travel as his companion from America, Europe, and eventually India. Loved how well this account was written, funny at times and inspiring during others. Highly recommend this book to anyone on a genuine search for meaning and God. Thank you for sharing Radhanatha!
on March 31, 2013
This is a great story of how Radhanath left his home in the 60s. He started as a hippy who took chances and jumped on strange and sometimes scary opportunities when given the chance, and evolved to great swami. It's full of cool stories about yogis doing amazing feats like levitating and stopping their heart beat, you know, standard yoga stuff. I would recommend this book to anyone whether they do yoga or not. Also to anyone thats been to India or wants to go some day. It reads like an adventurous novel. Also if you like this book I also recommend autobiography of a yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda.
on June 14, 2016
This book goes through world religions in a very respectful and intriguing way!! Learning about how this soul was seeking God so sincerely was inspiring! A wonderful biography!!!!! Truly enlightening!
on August 19, 2016
Awesome rendition of the book by the author. The feeling of hearing Radhanath Swami talk you through the book, expressing each emotion with his voice, gives an experience like I was walking the Journey with him. I Love it, and will cherish it for a lifetime.

Excellent gift to give to other. I would highly recommend this to anyone!