Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

The Kids' Catalog of Jewish Holidays
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$23.99+ $3.99 shipping

on April 4, 2014
I am not Jewish but I believe it is important to get insight into the religion of others - to put it on a level for kids to access this information is a stroke of genius...and compasion.
on December 18, 2014
Bought this for a friend to give to his niece last year and she loves it!
on April 1, 2013
This book is wonderful for explaining to the kids of a wide age range the importance of their heritage! Wonderful book!!
on August 12, 2016
Excellent!
on August 5, 2011
I've bought several Jewish history and holy days books, and this one is by far the best. There are almost 300 pages of descriptions, history, crafts, and activities for each of the holy days. I started to order a similar book for $30+, but I'm glad I bought this one instead.
on February 3, 2013
I bought this after reading the amazon reviews and I highly recommend it. Thrilled with content and illustration. Great for kids or for a starter!
on June 30, 2012
I was very pleased with the used book I received. It arrived sooner than expected and was in excellent condition. An added bonus was that it was a hard cover edition!
on October 25, 1997
This book is written with a traditional viewpoint for Jewish children. It includes all of the holidays, including Rabbinic fast days and modern holidays. Best for ages 6+