Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 13, 2010
That was a popular phrase uttered when KOF XII was released. That either speaks to fans devotion to the character or there devotion to her jiggly parts lol anyway. That was an odd omission since Mai is one the most popular characters in SNK fighting history. If your going to quote reboot the franchise wouldn't you include as many popular characters as posible?, Other notible omissions K,Blue Mary,King,Geese,Kula,Yuri and Vanessa. Enough with that. I going say this as loudly as I posible can over the internet(so that means I will be typing in all caps) THIS GAME IS NOT BAD,let me say that again, THIS GAME IS NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am far from a fighting game noob as they would say. I have about 40 fighting games the list includes, all the KOF games, Marvel vs Capcom 1&2, Capcom vs SNK 1&2, BlazBlue both of them, SSIV, Guilty Gear, Garou Mark of the Wolves and just because I'm tired of thinking of fighting games to name SF Alpha Anthology and SF Anny Collection. That is some of the games I have so I know fighting games. That practically all I play. The number one problem with this game is not the lack of characters, in any other game 22 characters is alot. KOF has a tendency to give us 35 plus characters so by there stadards this is low. It is not the poor online. Personaly I'm not a big online gamer. I have no patience and really do not like to wait for matches. When I want to play the game, I want to play the game, not sit and watch people play or wait to find someone to battle. But, in this day and age there is no reason to have poor online. The main problem is they did not give you alot to do. You have arcade mode with no story, KOF is not for its story arcs There is no boss its just a time trail, WTF! The arcade mode in Neo Geo Battle Colisium is like that. Its basicaly a time trial. But you do fight a boss when it done, and the boss varies depending on how well you did. There is no survival mode, no one single player arcade mode, which is the best way to learn a charcter is to play them in a one on one setting opose to the three on three tag team. No challenge mode no anything, in my KOF XI review I stated how that game gave you plenty to do, it even had like ten hidden characters to unlock. This game left all the hidden goodies out. What you see is what you get. But, the fighting is fun. The fighting engine in this game is good, the graphics are beautiful. When you first put it on it doesn't feel like a KOF game. They have looked the same for 15 years. The bottom line is except for the online, what they give you the game does well. I truly enjoy playing this game. Here is where I sound like a hypocrit. Do I recomend you pick this game up, NO. I cannot recomend this game not because I'm lying about the good qualities it has. It is because of a little game called KOF XIII that should be comming out this year. It is in the arcades in Japan so it is only a matter of time before it gets it console release. That game looks to be everything this game should have been, you have the roster the stages the characters people want including hold your breath Mai. That should make the fanboys happy. If they just manage to give what this game was missing as far as single player options they'll be fine. All they have to do is put what they did in KOF XI problem solved. And add bonus characters, we all love bonus characters the game shoud be a hit. I planning on buying it the day it drops. I know what you thinking, so with all that you just said, why did you buy this game. I have only had it for month as off the time this review was written and paid 16 dollars for it brand new. Shout out to Amazon for that. I bought because I wanted to see the new SNK graphics for myself in person. I could not wait for KOF XIII to come out it was cheap so I said what the heck. Plus I needed to complete my KOF collection. I have not regreted buying this game. If you paid full retail price for it, I can understad why you are mad. It is a good game very enjoyable if you want to try for yourself be my guest it will cost you under 20 dollars and it is fun. There just is not alot to do. You can go old school and actually invite a friend over and really have a good time. To sum it up this is a very good game and if it had more bells and whistles it could have competed with SFIV and BlazBlue. Hopefully the new game will be the new KOF game that we want. Peace
on February 6, 2017
Got this game a long time ago, and I'd say it wasn't the best use for my money. Disappointing and rather bad graphics considering the fact that some PS3 games had pretty good graphics back in the day.
But now many years later, and they made a comeback with the newest king of fighters game on the PS4; King of Fighters 14... and the graphics are way better, character animations are good too.
on February 23, 2018
Accidentally ordered KOF12 instead of KOF13 which is my own mistake. Still has the feel of the old kof games, which is nostalgic but wished would've improved by this edition. Couldn't return it. Got bored cause it was too easy and no online play, I think?
on April 7, 2015
I expect more from this game. The graphics are kind of bad. But you get what you pay.

I bought this game used. But it came in excellent condition. The package was really good and does not suffer anything and the shipment came really fast.

It works fine for me.
on April 4, 2011
The design and sprite work in this game are gorgeous, but doesn't compare to the recent KOF13. The roster is only half of what the new game holds, so it doesn't feel quite that complete. I would honestly wait till 13 comes out then purchase that one.
on December 14, 2017
Very satisfied!.Thank you...😁👍🏽
on December 29, 2014
xiii will be a better choice. this is only good for versus mode. roster is small too
on June 18, 2015
This is a very very very bad game I have ever tired. Lack of history, poor graphics and pretty expensive.
It is a fine game... Is a shame that I bought in 2016
on March 11, 2016
Poor quality of graphic
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.