BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

The L Word: Season 2
Format: DVD|Change

on February 24, 2015
A lot of the drama is cheap and cliche. The writing fails to rise to the immense talent of some of the actors on many occasions. The casting of an Indian woman as a Latina is downright insulting. I'm certain there are plenty of perfectly talented Latina actresses in Los Angeles, California. An overabundance if anything.

The repeated insistence to rework and reincorporate the musical abortion that is the theme song and the constant appearances of Betty is just weird. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that's the worst song I've ever heard in my life.

On the flip side, there were some really interesting character developments and compelling moments of drama. Maybe Jenny gets more annoying from here on out but I tend to disagree that she's as bad as everyone thinks and she had some excellent performances in this season, for instance her monologue to Mark.
on April 25, 2017
I love the show and watched all 6 seasons but the season 2 that I ordered wasn't missing one dvd. But since I have seen most all the episodes this was okay with me.
on July 31, 2017
Highly recommended lesbian DVD series! Came on time and as pictured/described.
on May 23, 2016
Love it brings me back to the good old days!!!
on March 17, 2017
I no longer own this.
on February 21, 2011
Im a big fan of the L, but this season, was not my favorite. Some of the decisions cinematically were not solid, and seemed amateurish (the spinning food plate at dinner), and I cant help but feel as if everyone was so depressingly desperate for love this season. What happened to the strong and opinionated woman we were first introduced to? All my favorites were reduced to snivelling whiny love dumb women I know all too well. That being said, I was pleased with the way Jennys character continues to develop. After seeing the later seasons, and visiting the second season, pieces of her enigma make beautifully poetic sense. She and Alice, IMHO, are by far the most developed of the women. Get you tissue boxes ready towards the end of this season, and keep it on hand for Season 3.
on May 9, 2015
This is the best Lesbian series ever. No one has ever done it quite like this since then or even before. I wish this series would have kept going.
on March 22, 2006
at the beginning of the year i started watching repeat episodes for season two of the l word. i never thought that i would get so hooked on the show, but i did. i saw the last six episodes and i couldn't wait for season three to start. but i realized that i wasn't up to speed, so i purchased season two the next day. i was so happy that i did. i watched all of season two in 3 days. i'm really thrilled that there is a show that isn't afraid to talk about women's issues. this show has touched me in a way that i never thought possible and it has also opened my eyes to certain topics that i could have cared less for. i gave this item 5 stars because it changed my whole perspective on life and the society that we live in just a matter of days. i'm sure that it could do the same to someone else.
on June 27, 2008
This is absolutely the funniest, sexiest and most intriguing season of the L Word Series... Its the season when Sole Mates Alice n' Dana build a relationship, Carmen and Shane have sexy love affairs then finally discover they belong together, Bette n Tina divorce, then reconcile, then start their family with baby Angelica, Jenny faces her fears and begins to find her voice, Kit gets the greatest gift-a new beginning and the main reason why I love this season is because its the last few performances of Ossie Davis! But I must say Season 4 was breathless I now own all seasons! Can't wait til Season 6 sad thats its coming to an end. I am however writing a screen play for a Black Lesbian Drama series...maybe you all will writie a review for that.. 1love
on December 17, 2016
Was very good!kept you wondering what was next!