Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,273 reviews
on January 7, 2017
This book is extremely helpful for anyone in a co-dependent relationship, or any situation where personal boundaries are difficult to maintain. It helped me enormously be reinforcing that I do have the right to draw boundaries, even with people I want to be close to.
on December 12, 2016
This book was gifted to me many years ago and I've used it on a regular basis. Because it helped me so much I bought it for all of my friends last Christmas. It's a real blessing and filled with a lot of Truth and Direction and peace
on September 21, 2017
Still my number one "go to" meditation book. I have given it as gifts throughout the years and i still read it daily. Excellent source for lifting your spirit and offering comfort, hope and reality.
on February 14, 2017
THIS BOOK HELP ME DURING MY LIFE SO I AM SHARING IT WITH A FRIEND THAT NEED THIS NOW.
on July 17, 2016
I absolutely love this book. I have given a copy to several people and they agree with me it helps them daily to see where they are being codependent. Also gives strength and insight into their behavior and how to act differently. It is a must for any codependent.
on March 2, 2017
I've had this book for over 20 years! Mine is ragged from use but I won't part with! I purchased this one for a very dear friend. I enjoy Beattie's books!
on May 29, 2017
I look forward to reading my devotions from this book daily. Melody Beattie's books have been life-changing. By far the best self help books I have read yet!
on September 24, 2017
I like that they give a large index of topics in the back of the book. You can go to exactly the issue that is bothering you and fine the location in the book to read. Very helpful.
on September 23, 2017
I have bought this book three times and marked it up at different times in my life. It is a great tool to get you through tough and and good times.
on September 7, 2017
It's a very nice "feeling" book both in weight & texture of the cover. I didn't expect Christianity to be involved, however, so was disappointed that all the days I read so far include God. Also, I feel that starting near the end (because I didn't buy it on January 1) I feel I am missing context from previous days.