Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 29, 2016
A powerful display of love and death, conflict and resolution, and the steps we take to protect the ones we care about the most.

The Last of Us gives you superior gameplay while also delivering a palpable story. However, if you are looking for a fast-paced shooter with lots of skull-cracking, you best keep looking.

The Last of Us will have your heart pounding with different emotions, whether that be endearment or suspenseful nervousness, and I am glad I got the chance to play such a great game. I love the Uncharted series, but this takes the cake as Naughty Dogs masterpiece. Not even Crash Bandicoot or Jak & Daxter could contest that, and not only this, but The Last of Us 2 is being developed, and I am sure it will be as good as this one.
on March 13, 2017
fantastic story.

not perfect, but one of the best executed video game stories ever. the story is able to show many angles even though you mainly play the character of joel and sometimes ellie. the character personalities are great.

some of the combat gets repetitive, but maybe i didn't switch things up enough. but it's not enough for me to knock off a star.

the remastered graphics seem great on ps4 and my 50" tv. it's great how this ps3 title still stands up to 2017.
on February 26, 2017
This was my favorite game from the PS3/360 generation so now that it's been a few years since I last played it I really appreciated the fresh coat of paint that the PS4 version brings to the proceedings. 3 things really stand out with this title - story, atmosphere and music and on all fronts thanks to the increased graphic fidelity of the PS4 version all the things I loved about the PS3 version are even better here. The dirt and grime look filthier, the increased and stable frame rate enhances enemy animation further heightening the tension and the scattered moments of beauty found throughout the world are even more jaw dropping this time around. If you've never played this game before then you're certainly in for a treat but even if you've already given it a play through back on the PS3 you won't be disappointed revisiting this classic on the PS4 in all it's glory.
on March 11, 2017
Too amazing to even put into words without writing a book. My favorite game ever even better on the PS4. Really nice improvements over the PS3 version. Runs so smooth and looks great. I can't seem to stop playing this masterpiece. After two years and over 30 play throughs you would think I would be sick of it, but it never gets old. It is an amazing game well worth the 10/10 it gets. Superb story, sound, graphics. Superb everything. Gameplay is great and just feels good to play. After my PS3 disc drive died I got the digital copy of the PS3 version and played it many times. Now that I have this one I have completed my journey through this game in every format other than PS4 digital, but this is by far the best version of the game. 60fps means a lot here and you can really see the difference. And even the backgrounds are rendered in higher resolution. Looks great. If you haven't played this game and like survival horror, than by all means make sure you don't miss out on one of the best ever. And one of the best games period.
on April 15, 2017
Kind of creepy playing this at night. Graphics are OUTSTANDING. Have to use your brain on this one for sure. Rambo style mass attacks will get you starting the mission over quickly.
on December 15, 2015
My god to say this game is simply amazing would be an understatement.

1. the story, this was extremely well written, it captures every detail of the world, the surroundings, the characters. Every little detail has been observed. When I play this game I feel as though I am in a living book, I am experiencing a fully immersive world with a story that sucks you right in and not wanting to leave the game.

2. the characters, You will love the main characters and hate the bad guys. everything comes together, you hang on every event and makes you really care about them or despise them. the voice acting is amazing. The people that voice acted on this game, my hats off to you, I am simply awe struck with the professionalism.

3. the graphics, this is awesome. it adds to the story line and nothing I mean nothing looks copy and pasted. the devs went all out creating this environment.

4. the sound, it is really great it pulls everything together.

5. gameplay, they were really creative with this aspect, its part RP, its part stealth, and part combat. you cant do just one you have to mix all of it. the character acts very well with the situation.

I have to say this game earned every one of those 200 medals and I think they should get more. if you buy this game you will not be disappointed, it sucks you in like a great book and you never want the game to end. If any dev is reading this, you guys are simply awesome, this game rules and I sincerely hope you make more games like this.
on May 18, 2017
During moments of fast paced action, the controls can be a little frustrating. But this isn't that kind of game. Sure, there are physical challenges, lots of them, with plenty of variety and creativity so you never get bored. But it's the story that makes this game shine. It's gritty and full fleshed, watching the characters grow almost never felt flat, I personally never had an urge to skip the dialogue. Adult themes abound, but it's done yesterday and the developers clearly weren't going for shock value. It's an utterly engrossing journey of sacrifice and determination, and they knocked it out of the park with this one. I can't recommend it enough.
on December 18, 2014
I absolutely love this game. I have always loved zombie games but Naughty Dog has done it again. This blows Resident Evil out of the park. I have learned since the start of Uncharted that when you see the Naughty Dog logo you are getting a great story, great characters and an experience like none other. I initially bought this for a PS3 but have upgraded and was a little upset I was without this game. Once I saw the announcement of The Last of Us for the PS4 I was excited. The graphics are way better, the sound is way better and it has the Left Behind DLC included on the disc. The Last of Us shows us what life in a zombie apocolypse would be like. You would do what you needed to do to survive. I loved how when Joel first met Ellie, she was just a job. As the story progressed they form a relationship and he is super protective of her. The other thing that really made this game stand out to me is the facial expressions. When Joel is upset his face shows it. Great job Naughty Dog. Can't wait until Uncharted 4.
on September 7, 2016
OK so i can see why this game won so many awards, hands down a game that every gamer needs to have in their collections. The story line is amazingly played out threw out the game, now mind you this game has a mix of violence, swear words and gore so it's not really meant for kids under the age of 16. So far been playing the campaign mode and have not tried the online mode yet, but with bloaters, clickers and newly infected zombies trying to kill you, you also have to worry about the humans in the game called hunters. So far this has been a very exciting game to play, this game really makes you think about every move you make to get away and survive the danger that's lurking at every turn in the game. I give this game a A+ rating.
on June 8, 2017
One of the best games I have ever played. I used to hate zombies but this game really changes things. It has a story line that contains some really deep and emotional stuff. I won't spoil it for you but I can't wait for The Last of Us 2 and I plan to buy the collector's edition when it comes out for pre-order. If you want a game that is not only fun but has a great story line, I would recommend this game. Get the Remastered edition so you can play with your friends with you psn online account. I haven't finished the game yet but since I bought it I have already played most of the main story and I have 5 hours left of play time.
Bravo on this wonderful game,

-Jasty
(YouTube: DoctorTomatoSauce World of Tanks Blitz)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.