Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 12, 2016
This is a great book. But it doesn't really get into "The Secret BEHIND The Secret" so-to-speak. "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel still is, and will ALWAYS be, the greatest book on this subject that has ever existed. It is "one stop shopping" and explains it all in a very simple and easy-to-read book that is almost a hundred years old. This book was the third I got from Esther and Jerry Hicks, and was not a bad read for what I knew at the time. But "The Master Key System" was TRULY the life-transforming book I needed to read. And THAT was the one that changed my life. This one goes into WHAT The Law of Attraction can do. But not really HOW or WHY.
107 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 13, 2018
This first book on the law of attraction is absolutely amazing. I simply love it. Whenver I feel out of the weather, or my life is taking unexpected turns, I start listening to this again and it gives me immediate emotional relief, along with hope for improvement in my life. Not to mention applying those principles will change your life for the better because the law of attraction is real and knowing how to apply it will help you succeed whether with your health, your finances, your business, your relationship or pretty much anything that you want to be, do or have. Anything you desire can be yours if you understand the principles of the law of attraction and this is the perfect book to get started.
One person found this helpful
on February 27, 2017
I have been an avid lister of hay house radio for a little over a year. They authors and radio hosts will talk about the teachings of Abraham and I just never knew what they were talking about and I didn't bother to look into it.

I chose this book because of the title. I've read several law of attraction, positive things and self help books. I started to read the book and to my astonishment this book was in sync with one of my favorite books many lives, many masters. I read this book and it was validation of how I live my life. Enjoy!
on May 21, 2018
When the couple explained their back story, and how they came to creating these recordings, I only got more and more skeptical. Even as I listened through into the first proper chapter, I doubted. But the more I listened, the more I realised just how intrinsically RIGHT this all felt to me. My intuition recognises all said as correct, while the "logical" (aka, taught) part of my mind still wants to disbelieve. But hour by hour, I'm feeling it more.
This is clearly where the people who created The Secret got a lot of their information from - but that is so blatantly retail in comparison. And I came here after enjoying The Secret! This is, hands down, outstanding in comparison. Put aside your mundane "logic" and listen to your heart and intuition. You'll find this audio book incredible.
on June 7, 2012
We are what we attract, or so it says in this book. I initially purchased this book for my husband and it does offer some interesting reading material, just not really what I thought it would be after reading so many glowing reviews about the book. Clearly, one does have to be open-minded when reading this book, but also take it all with a grain of salt. It more reminds me of "The Secret" and all of it's hype when it was so popular. According to my understanding of the basic concepts of the book is that everything that happens or lack there of begins in our own minds. Yes, true, that "as so a man think, he becomes". The value of this book is in promoting the idea that you have more control over your life than you think. The mind is capable of a lot, including how your body lives, how you present yourself to other people, etc. When you have a positive train of thought, you will have better health, better prosperity and better life in general. That simply is true and cannot be denied. I think this book is a good stepping stone on where to begin, but is seems reminiscent of Napoleon Hill's, "Think and Grow Rich," or James Allen's, "As a Man Thinketh,". What the book doesn't tell you is that when negative things happen to you, your positive attitude can turn those things into far less tragic events. There are other books that will make this more clear.
10 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2015
I like this book and have been returning to it over the years. It's one I keep and revisit as the concepts take time to be fully grasped or integrated. If you can put aside (if you have a problem with it), the idea that all of the information is channeled to Esther Hicks by an "entity" named Abraham there is much to learn. It doesn't matter if you think that's weird or even if you think it's "wrong" somehow. Put judgement aside and see what is applicable here for your life.

I purchased the perpetual flip calendar too and enjoy having a soundbite of inspiration every day to improve my outlook and to remind me to reach for better feeling thoughts.
on September 11, 2016
I love this book. It has definitely helped open my eyes to a new way of thinking and viewing life's crazy curve balls. I reccommend it to everyone, especially those who struggle with a negative attitude about life!
5 people found this helpful
on September 8, 2016
Esther hicks is by far the best law of attraction author. She changed my life and will influence anyone's in a positive manner who reads this. I bought this just to give away. Awareness is key and we are our own creators through thought and energy management.
on April 5, 2013
The Law Of Attraction CD is an excellent tool for ones growth. In my opinion, It is a necessary compliment to the book because I find it beneficial in hearing the words-it seems to give the material more power. Arthur Ford said that "THoughts are things", and Edgar Cayce exclaimed that "The mind is the the builder,the physical isthe result." THoughts do create your existence, whether positive or negative, and this CD re-inforcesthis claim. It is an abridged version of the book; however, the authors cover the subject thoroughly. Abraham, the group which channels information through Esther Hicks, explains plainly and simply how one attracts both positive and negative events into their life. The teachings are broken down into categories: The Law Of Attraction; The Science Of Deliberate Creation; The Law Of Allowing; and Segment Intending. I find the CD helpful in reinforcing the written version of the same title. I highly recommend both the book and the CD.
on May 8, 2017
Teaches you so many different techniques to really help you get control of your thoughts. A must read. The way they explain everything in such literal terms will give you so many "ah hah!!" Moments.