Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on March 12, 2015
This is one of the best books I've ever read concerning spiritual laws and ideas. I think I'll have to read it a few times to fully grasp all the concepts, but I was surprised at how, while reading it, it actually fit what is currently going on in my life. I expect, this may be one of the gifts I give for Christmas this year. As more people come to understand and practice these ideas and principles, our world will be transformed.
on May 26, 2014
I'm taking a class at my church; we are using "The Laws of the Spirit" as a text. We have wonderful discussions. This book takes basic principles of successful living, and in the form of 'shadowed icons/ mystical characters,' wise insights are imparted to the reader.
One of the characters is a wise cat. I love cats. They have so much wisdom for the rest of us.
on June 27, 2016
I am a bit confused. Still at beginning and as reading it it sounds like a fairy tale... I hope d more I read it it will make more sense...
on August 9, 2015
I gift friends with copies! A great purchas price & delivery!

Thanks!
on May 31, 2016
This book is wonderful. it contains all of the spiritual principles I believe in. It is well written and succinct.
on February 18, 2017
This is now one of my favorite books of all time. The language is exquisite and soothes my soul. In addition, the wisdom contained within this small, but powerful, book is right on.
on September 1, 2016
Great message in the story. Easy to read. Would definitely recommend
on February 26, 2008
I came across this little book completely by accident (fate?) in a bookcase/library of about 800 books while renting a house for a few weeks scouting locations for my company. I was at a very low point in my life and this book taught me a new way of looking at almost every detail. This particular Dan Millman book shows you how we make life so much more difficult than it has to be. I have purchased and given away almost 40 copies of this book to friends, family, and sometimes to people I have just met or barely know that seem lost or overwhelmed with life. Suggestion: Find a spot that is special to you to sit back and absorb this book...it's an easy "short read" and I hope it speaks to you as it has to me and many others.
on February 1, 2016
Just a very good book that can put some new perspective in your life about your life. Good for anyone who enjoys mindfulness.
on June 7, 2015
An excellent book for personal guidance. It gives different perspectives.